The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clear the air  (Read 2539 times)
N9AOP

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 08:10:50 AM »

Hope your mother gets better.  Mine is 103 and still gets around.  Must be good genetics.  I really don't care if you are JAZZMAN or not.  Most users of this venue are legitimate.  There a few that do not seem to have a life and continue to try to be an annoyance.
Art
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 09:02:39 AM »

Thanks.
There are only a few around here that say one thing and do another. I just did not like be accused of something that is False.  I notice they are being quite which in reality is quite nice. Again thanks. Everyone please be safe and Enjoy the hobby. 73s
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 01:35:37 PM »

Wow it seems funny that the two hams holding Kangaroo court over me (WZ7U and K9MHZ)  saying I was Jazzman are not saying much hmm they allways seem to know so much about me. I also noticed they got a lot of topics locked out something they accused me of doing  WOW i guess it is different.  The w.t.t.c club strikes again. Nuff Said. Keeping it real. Everyone please be safe and Enjoy the hobby. 73s
Eric Eric and Bradly Bradly shame shame.

First off, best wishes for your mom Charles. She should be your first and foremost responsibility. Good work OM.

But....
I haven't gotten nearly the number of threads locked as you have OM. For that honor I bow to your superior ability and talent.

Get over yourself http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Bob_Bralove/media/KC8KTN%20The%20CB%20Captain/KC8KTNTheCaptainVideo2.flv.html

I never said you were Jazzman. I said Jazzman was you. Get your facts straight before you go shooting off that D-104 of yours, good buddy. https://imgur.com/a/KEauFbB
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 01:50:28 PM by WZ7U » Logged
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 04:10:56 PM »

My comments were in jest, and I apologize if I caused you any offense. 

That is a start good for you.   
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 04:48:19 PM »

I have KTN and Jazzman on the IGNORE list....because I don't care for KTN's posts even though I do give him credit for using his call.

JAZZMAN in on the IGNORE list because he contributes NOTHING while hiding behind a "handle."  Actually, he isn't a ham but as I told him before, a ham ticket doesn't prove you know it all.  JAZZMAN seems to use eHam for a chat channel.

Bottom line...my vote....no call; no post.  Of course I understand my "vote" will go to the same place as my vote against Obama.

So you have KTN on IGNORE because you don't care for his posts and me because I contribute NOTHING.  But you replied to this thread.  Sounds like you use eham for a chat channel.  I could be wrong.  My comments were in jest, and I apologize if I caused you any offense.     
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2018, 05:00:23 PM »

First off, best wishes for your mom Charles. She should be your first and foremost responsibility. Good work OM.

That is a good start, next time stop typing and be nice. 
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2018, 05:09:50 PM »

Life is short enjoy it and laugh a little.  Chuck did not do anything wrong yet you accuse him of being me.  Please lighten up just a little and take a breath.  My comments are in jest and I apologize if I caused you any offense.  Please try to be nice.   
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2018, 06:19:33 PM »

I tend to agree, the usage of alias's does tend to generate troll like posts.

New forum members actually using the forum to assist in earning their license should be in a "monitored" category, of course, that will increase the Monitors workload.

OTOH, We all are using private property here and can only recommend the forum rules/procedures.

I overlooked this ND6M.  I don't agree that alias's tend to generate troll like posts.  Or maybe they do we could debate that all day long.  The main thing is to be nice.  My comments are in jest and I apologize if I caused you any offense. 
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2018, 06:23:49 PM »

That's a lot of ignored posts!
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 05:07:10 PM »

For this and every day, thank you Jesus
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 05:36:38 PM »

How about this for an idea:  The only reservation I have to a complete ban on anonymity is that there are folks waiting on their license and SWL's that may become hams some day that want to ask legitimate questions.  Maybe one way to combat the anonymity is to force those that use a handle instead of a callsign to post in the clear their name and address when you do a lookup on them.  Every one of us that use a callsign are by default posting our real name and our real address which can be looked up in lots of places including the FCC database which is open to the public.

So you could be "FISHHEADBOB" on eham, but when I click on fishheadbob, I expect to see a name and an address or you are in read only mode. Maybe this would help.  We enforce this by letting fishheadbob be read only, with no posting until he receives a postcard from the moderator with the code that changes his status from read only to ability to post.  This insures the name and address he gave is real. Or at least makes it a lot more likely.  for the JIZMEN of the world, that don't want to post any details, they can go play elsewhere. We don't need them or their disruptions.  The price of the postcard and the time to fill it out will be paid for by fishheadbob when he buys a subscription to eham.

How about this for an idea.  Be nice!!  You call me JIZMEN.  That hurts.  For all of you that post your call on here and then proceed to act insane or combative please be silent your logic falls on deaf ears.     
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 06:18:12 PM »

What you describe is **WHY** I don't like eham's policy of allowing aliases.  If we can't post without identifying who we are, then we don't deserve to post.  And, it should be a licensed amateur-only site.
I try to practice what I preach by ignoring posts from those hiding behind aliases.

I agree with you 100 percent and I would also add a small monthly fee like 13 dollars a month to be a member to post or your read only.  Now we have a ham only site with verified paid members ONLY that can post things.  Rules would be strict and this insane middle school fighting would end.  How about that for an idea?   
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2018, 01:12:35 AM »

Jazzman thanks for your kind words about my Mom.
Watch the watchers.
Some spew rules and statements but then they do not follow them. Iam not speaking of Moderators here. Eham mods are the Best bar none.
Everyone have a Blessed day and be safe. 73s
ND6M

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2018, 10:50:10 AM »

I tend to agree, the usage of alias's does tend to generate troll like posts.

New forum members actually using the forum to assist in earning their license should be in a "monitored" category, of course, that will increase the Monitors workload.

OTOH, We all are using private property here and can only recommend the forum rules/procedures.

I overlooked this ND6M.  I don't agree that alias's tend to generate troll like posts.  Or maybe they do we could debate that all day long.  The main thing is to be nice.  My comments are in jest and I apologize if I caused you any offense. 

Is that why you have 8 of the last 10 posts in this thread?
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2018, 12:36:20 PM »

Jazzman thanks for your kind words about my Mom.
Watch the watchers.
Some spew rules and statements but then they do not follow them. Iam not speaking of Moderators here. Eham mods are the Best bar none.
Everyone have a Blessed day and be safe. 73s

You are welcome my thoughts and Prayers go out to you and your family. 
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: