The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS IT WITH AUDIO REPORTS?  (Read 3001 times)
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »

I'm using a (probably fake) cheap hand held Icom mic I got off ebay on my IC756Pro transceiver, and I've been told that my sound is good.   Cheesy 

Perfect!!
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2018, 05:52:53 PM »

Take the mic off your Cobra 29, rewire it for your big boy rig, and all will be perfect again.
KB2CRK

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2018, 04:06:50 AM »

Take the mic off your Cobra 29, rewire it for your big boy rig, and all will be perfect again.

He told the FCC he got rid of his Big bot radio. I guess the next time they visit they will just confiscate it.

some people are like slinky's. not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
K1FBI

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:55 AM »

Is J-man really the ex-LEM??
I hope not! LEM was so pompous, arrogant and obnoxious on 40 meters.
KB2CRK

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2018, 10:20:13 AM »

Is J-man really the ex-LEM??
I hope not! LEM was so pompous, arrogant and obnoxious on 40 meters.

Yes he is. He is denying it but it is him.

some people are like slinky's. not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2018, 10:38:51 AM »

Please stop
KB2CRK

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2018, 10:59:31 AM »

Please stop

Stop what Gary?

JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2018, 11:07:39 AM »

Paul please stop this.  It makes you look bad and the Website as well.  Please man take a breath and relax.   
KB2CRK

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2018, 11:14:15 AM »

Paul please stop this.  It makes you look bad and the Website as well.  Please man take a breath and relax.   

I am trying to understand why calling you by name looks bad. Why would I need to take a breathe. I am perfectly calm and enjoying life to its fullest. I am trying to understand why you keep commenting. Have a nice life Gary and try not to raise anymore 10 year old dead threads. God bless you and your family.

JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2018, 11:26:00 AM »

I am trying to understand why calling you by name looks bad. Why would I need to take a breathe. I am perfectly calm and enjoying life to its fullest. I am trying to understand why you keep commenting. Have a nice life Gary and try not to raise anymore 10 year old dead threads. God bless you and your family.

I think the biggest difference between you and I is you can not control your emotions and have no idea who I am.  Please leave me alone and maybe turn your computer off for a while.  Work some CW if you know it.  Please have fun with the hobby and please don't respond to this post.   
KB2CRK

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2018, 11:31:06 AM »

I think the biggest difference between you and I is you can not control your emotions and have no idea who I am.  Please leave me alone and maybe turn your computer off for a while.  Work some CW if you know it.  Please have fun with the hobby and please don't respond to this post.   

I think you do not have a Clue to who I am. I know CW, needed it to get my Novice many years ago. Unlike you I have never had the FCC send me letters to cease and desist. My emotions are in perfect control. I am not the one having an issue with what was a civil discussion. That would be you. I will respond if you mention or quote me. Besides that God bless and have a good day

WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2018, 11:32:14 AM »

Removing the threatening post changes nothing, except to remove apparent liability.

I think the biggest difference between you and I is you can not control your emotions and have no idea who I am.  Please leave me alone and maybe turn your computer off for a while.  Work some CW if you know it.  Please have fun with the hobby and please don't respond to this post.    
You're calling him emo? That's a laugh!
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2018, 11:34:35 AM »

Stop locking threads jazzman. Stop threatening people jazzman. Stop posting where you're not wanted and your problem goes away.
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2018, 11:36:44 AM »

Please I asked you to stop.  Please stop. 
KB2CRK

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2018, 11:37:41 AM »

Please I asked you to stop.  Please stop. 

Who are you asking asking to stop now?

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: