The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chinese sellers; you buy now go away  (Read 3672 times)
KC6RWI

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2018, 11:29:38 AM »

You are right about that. We bought Pennsylvania House furniture a decade ago and it was made overseas.
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2018, 09:54:01 AM »

Well I guess these companies are NOT all the same for customer service? I purchased a Hand Microphone for my Retevis/Ailunce HD1 & the microphone was defective out of the package.I notified Retevis/Ailunce of the issue & they shipped me another microphone & told me too keep the 1st one.The 2nd hand microphone works 100%.I was very happy with the service & they actually communicate with the consumers & users on their Facebook page every day.They will keep me as a customer & ICOM,Yaesu,Kenwood & other companies could learn some lessons from them & I would buy more from them if they had a fair market price & a DMR radio.Wonder why the Big Three don't have a FB page that takes feedback & answers questions from those who use their products? Guess they can't handle the overpriced heat for some of the pathetic gear they push these days. LOL   Shocked Grin

Clayton
W4KVW
KC6RWI

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2018, 04:45:12 PM »

And of course you are going to put the defective mic in a box and one rainy day use the coiled wire or multipole switch for repair satisfaction!
N1AUP

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »

So if you buy an hf radio from china possibly $550 and it has a glitch or malfunction I would assume you are on you own. I don't think any of them will answer any question, unless it is to buy.   So its like this " you buy, now go away"

China has the largest population of English speakers in the world. It isn't appropriate, nor is it necessary, to use stereotypical language to discuss this topic. Ironically, you made three spelling errors and at least three grammatical errors in your own three sentence post.

- Glenn W9IQ

John Pinette would disagree!  :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51rHWly7sHA
KA4DPO

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2018, 02:23:44 PM »

So if you buy an hf radio from china possibly $550 and it has a glitch or malfunction I would assume you are on you own. I don't think any of them will answer any question, unless it is to buy.   So its like this " you buy, now go away"

China has the largest population of English speakers in the world. It isn't appropriate, nor is it necessary, to use stereotypical language to discuss this topic. Ironically, you made three spelling errors and at least three grammatical errors in your own three sentence post.

- Glenn W9IQ

John Pinette would disagree!  :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51rHWly7sHA

That's cute but he ripped it off from Louie Anderson.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: