The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamestate.com  (Read 1733 times)
W4CIR

Ignore
« on: December 12, 2018, 11:37:14 AM »

I recently purchased an Icom PW1 amp from a company called Hamestate.com. I rarely write reviews for companies I do business with unless the experience is less than satisfactory, I assume that since I'm paying for something I should get good service. This time I got exceptional service.

The price was very fair, the amp is in incredible shape and shipping (which was included in the purchase price) was very fast. I bought the amp on a Saturday and it was shipped on Monday and delivered on Tuesday (Minnesota to Kentucky). The amp was very well packaged and all advertised items were included.

I had some issues setting it up and called the company to verify that it had been tested prior to being shipped before I called Icom tech support, I spoke directly to the president of the company (Andre) and he went out of his way to help. He asked the basic questions about my setup and asked if he could call me back in a few minutes. He called back less than 10 minutes later, turns out he had called Icom America and provided me with the information I needed to get my amp up and running.

In my experience when you buy used equipment you're on your own once the seller ships it. Hamestate.com went well above and beyond to make sure I had a positive experience AND was able to install, setup, and use my amp.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 11:43:59 AM by W4CIR » Logged
KM4BS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 04:11:02 AM »

I recently made my second purchase from Andre and would recommend them to anyone. First purchase was a complete FT2000D station and second was AL1500 amp. Both arrived packed very well and equipment is like new condition.
 They seem to have a fair system set up to take care of estate items for the families instead of some of the other hams I see that come through and offer the widow peanuts for the equipment.  I will continue to deal with Andre and when it is my time to go my widow will have his number in hand.

W9RSM

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 07:29:47 AM »

I recently purchased an item from Hamestate; The item was exactly as depicted in photos and word; Fast (and free in this case) shipping in a very well packed container; Couldn't ask for a better experience; Highly recommended.
73 Bob W9RSM
W0BKR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 07:33:11 PM »

Nothing listed for sale when I looked them up...also a note about "we are moving" but nothing more..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: