The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: China And Russia Have Run Experiments That Modified Earth's Atmosphere  (Read 1667 times)
N8FNR

Ignore
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:09:15 AM »

https://www.sciencealert.com/china-and-russia-conducted-controversial-experiments-that-modified-earth-s-atmosphere

China and Russia have jointly conducted a controversial series of experiments to modify Earth's atmosphere with high-frequency radio waves.

From a Russian installation called the Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility near the town of Vasilsursk, east of Moscow, scientists emitted high-frequency radio waves to manipulate the ionosphere, while the China Seismo‐Electromagnetic Satellite (CSES) measured the effects on plasma disturbance from orbit.

It's not the first time research like this has been conducted, but news of the China-Russia developments – conveyed via a published paper on the experiments, and a recent article in the South China Morning Post – has ignited concerns over the potential military applications of this kind of science.

That's because the ionosphere, and the ionised gas (plasma) that inhabits it, is crucial to radio communication. By selectively disturbing the charged particles that make up this part of the upper atmosphere, scientists or even governments could theoretically boost or block long-range radio signals.

Zack
N8FNR

KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 11:11:18 AM »

OMG OMG Can we say Alex Jones aka Lizzard people. Keeping it real. Nuff Said..

AKA = Fake Newzzz

https://youtu.be/NKEyNGWwU2Q
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:15:02 AM by KC8KTN » Logged
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 01:24:08 PM »

Maybe a dumb question, but isn't that similar to experiments being done in Alaska some years back?

73, Stan
Wisdom is knowledge you gain after you know it all.
KB2CRK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 01:54:51 PM »

Maybe a dumb question, but isn't that similar to experiments being done in Alaska some years back?

Pretty much. Not fake news but not new news either

some people are like slinky's. not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
W7ASA

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 04:03:42 PM »

It's their gravitational warfare that disturbs me.  It's causes my bathroom scale to say that I've increasingly become heavier ...  It MUST be "The Russians" (tm).

de Ray  ..._ ._
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 04:14:59 PM »

This reminds me of the Experiment in the late 70,s. That they got everyone in China to flush there toilets and measured the drop in the Oceans. At one point there was talk of weaponizing this. Keeping it real. Nuff said. Everyone please be safe and Enjoy the rest of the holidays. 73s.
KE6EE

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 08:07:03 PM »

This reminds me of the Experiment in the late 70,s. That they got everyone in China to flush there toilets and measured the drop in the Oceans.

Absolute Fake News. Illogical and ignorant.

Back in the late '70s the number of households in China that had flush toilets was miniscule. Much less than 1%.

I was in mainland China in the mid-80s, the first year independent travel
by foreigners was allowed. It definitely was the old, communist, China.

Big cities likeBeijing may have had huge public toilets, but I can assure you there was no flushing. In front of the toilet buildings there would be stacks of containers of urine. I don't recall seeing containers of feces.

In the countryside, like in the tea-growing area of Hangzhou, the air was quite foul because of the stench of human fertilizer being spread, by hand, on the fields.

Toilet systems do not get flushing water from the ocean. Actually the
flushing water comes mostly from fresh, potable water sources. The
flushed water then can drain through sewer systems to the ocean.

If this fake news had any validity at all, it would refer to an ocean RISE due to toilet flushing.
N4MU

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »

No...it's true! But you didn't read the entire article: "...and we are attempting to make the Baofung radio a real radio...".
AF6LJ

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 09:07:28 AM »

The US has been doing weather modification research for decades.
Dr Bob Bowman was responsible for the weather modification done during the Viet Nam war to keep NVA supply lines closed.

People should become better informed; the US has been leading the world in weather modification research and actual weather modification.
Google Scholar is your friend.

This thread is entertaining.
You people who have never gone past CNN for factual news make me laugh.

You are so in the dark.

Take Care
Sue,
AF6LJ

Don't Kalifornicate My Life
NQ3M

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 03:30:23 AM »

The US has learned how to twist many things, including the human brain to disregard logic. The laws of physic's still trump fake news. Even a stopped standard 12 hr clock is correct twice a day.  However the percentage of correctness drops by 50% with a 24hr clock while over all correctness tanks farther.

At times leading you enemy to, an down a rabbit hole, is a worth while an Bankable tactic.

Last week I worked a person on 20 who claimed to be at X location but my RDF ability, coupled with a trusted friends ability indicated said person was not where they indicated. We woke up a third party an added their stations ability to the equation. Mr. my location is X was approx 4200 miles wrong.  Confronted, he owned up. 
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 08:08:19 AM »

I agree, but it gets worse. Some never get past Fox news.
N0TLD

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2018, 01:38:02 AM »

I agree, but it gets worse. Some never get past Fox news.

Amen.

Mike
N0TLD
K1FBI

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2018, 01:51:35 AM »

Appears to be a lot of Kool-Aid being consumed in Zero Land.
WG8Z

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2018, 05:12:34 AM »

People tend to believe what they want to believe.
It may not have any basis in reality or facts.
Read through the antenna reviews sometime.
Rest my case.
G3RZP

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2018, 05:29:34 AM »

WG8Z

People tend to believe what they want to believe.

A classic case of this was the intelligence estimates of the German forces at Arnhem prior to the Operation Market Garden in 1944......
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: