The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Printing labels at QRZ.com  (Read 397 times)
NN4U

Ignore
« on: January 04, 2019, 01:54:15 PM »

Has anyone solved the riddle of printing an address on a Dymo label printer from QRZ.com, other than cut & paste? Below is my second attempt to ask for help from QRZ.com.  73, NN4U
Previously reported this and was informed QRZ can't troubleshoot another product. Just spent 45 minutes with Dymo and confirmed the popular Dymo label printer works with other web-based services. When I print a label within QRZ, if I select my HP dot matrix, the label prints. If I select the working Dymo printer, in either IE or MS Edge, I get "A problem WITH THIS WEBPAGE caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab." Please consider why. What defaults does QRZ expect to see, etc? Thanks for trying. 73
KG7FIU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 05:34:24 PM »

I don't have the answer, but have you tried printing from another non-Microsoft browser?
Say Chrome or Firefox?
K4RKY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »

As KG7FIU mentioned, Use Fire Fox (That's the Browser of choice here) and it works/prints well. I have not tried Chrome.

Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: