The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRO Woodbridge VA Excellent service!  (Read 1294 times)
ND4F

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2019, 08:17:10 AM »

Our EMA ordered Icom equipment from HRO and some RemoteRig units more than a year ago.  We finally got the equipment in place and set up where we wanted to implement them this year.  There were some issues getting them to operate properly.  I placed a call to HRO Woodbridge on Saturday morning, and talked to Steve there.  Steve went out of his way to not only assist me with the configuration, but then also remoted in to our laptop to check the configurations himself.  We tried a number of things and it came down to me not having the RemoteRig unit jumpers in place properly!   Kudos to Steve for figuring this out and now we are up and running successfully.  He hung in there during several calls back and forth, and was very patient.   This level of service is above and beyond.   I definitely recommend HRO for your amateur radio needs!

Rick ND4F
N4MU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 04:52:43 AM »

It's no accident that HRO has been around for a LONG time. I deal with ATL all of the time (being in FL and previously in GA) and wherever the goods come from they're always just as ordered. Client service is exemplary and always with a smile. I hope to see them hanging in there for many more years.
W0BKR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 06:33:27 AM »

I have had wonderful experiences with the Anaheim store and Janet there is always timely with responses and helpful always....no wonder I go back to them many times...
KC8Y

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 01:10:35 PM »

I have been dealing with HRO in VA, for the last 15-years.  They always treat me, great.  I'm in OH

Ken, KC8Y
K4PIH

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 01:52:45 PM »

Same here. I've dealt with the HRO in Woodbridge for over 20 years and they are A-1!
N1CX

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 03:06:49 AM »

HRO is great people.
K3VAT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 03:00:38 PM »

<snip> ....   Kudos to Steve for figuring this out and now we are up and running successfully.  He hung in there during several calls back and forth, and was very patient.   This level of service is above and beyond.   I definitely recommend HRO for your amateur radio needs!

Rick ND4F

I second this!  Even though I live in VA (sales tax), I first look at HRO Woodbridge.  Been buying and trading (yes, they take trade-ins!) with them for a number of decades now.

73, Rich, K3VAT
K3EY

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 07:24:05 AM »

Our EMA ordered Icom equipment from HRO and some RemoteRig units more than a year ago.  We finally got the equipment in place and set up where we wanted to implement them this year.  There were some issues getting them to operate properly.  I placed a call to HRO Woodbridge on Saturday morning, and talked to Steve there.  Steve went out of his way to not only assist me with the configuration, but then also remoted in to our laptop to check the configurations himself.  We tried a number of things and it came down to me not having the RemoteRig unit jumpers in place properly!   Kudos to Steve for figuring this out and now we are up and running successfully.  He hung in there during several calls back and forth, and was very patient.   This level of service is above and beyond.   I definitely recommend HRO for your amateur radio needs!

Rick ND4F

Steve is MORE than fair and easy to work with and why he is the National Sales Manager.

Dealt with Steve plenty of times, always positive results.

K3EY
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: