The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to calibrate a sencore LC75 LCZ meter..need help from LC75 owners..  (Read 183 times)
JPDESROC

Ignore
« on: January 29, 2019, 03:02:34 PM »

Hi everybody,
I just bought a Sencore LC75 a week ago. The unit seems to work OK from the very start testing it. The first thing the user manual says is to zero out the three rear trimmers for Display, Inductance & caps zeros. But I'm having a hard time to adjust the front panel LEAD-ZERO with test leads shorted and pushing the inductance value button for a "00.0" reading. I manage to get the 00.0 at around 2/3 of the pots span. (around 2:00 o'clock).. I don't think that's normal. This double potentiometer has been carefully cleaned by myself. That's not a dirty pot problem. LC 75 users, Could you help and tell if your LC75 front potentiometer behave the same way ? And one thing that would help me a lot is to know what min max readings you get on the same potentiometer (test leads shorted).. ?? Mine gives -08.3min and +03.0max. Many thanks for your help. J-P?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: