The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fl2100B or sb200 input coil adjustment /572b tubes & analyzer  (Read 513 times)
WA2YLY

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2019, 02:33:41 PM »

1. disconnect ac power.2.install 220 ohm resistor's from pin 4 to gnd on each tube.On fl2100b disconnect 12v wire's to relay.
Note:Relay wires at relay are hard to desolder.Trace 2 wire's and desolder where they go to R-4 & D1.3.connect ext 12v to these wires, being careful to not short wires.5.install 50 ohm dummy load on output.6.install analyzer on input.7.select center band freq on analyzer. SB 200 follow above steps.But sb200 does not need ext 12v, because you can easily engage relay by pressing on relay bar with finger and close relay when adjusting coils.I was able to adjust input coil swr below 1.5 on all bands and what surprised me the most. swr was good across whole band.My ic 7100 cuts back on power, when swr is high on input.I hope this helps other's. It is easy, very safe,no high voltage hazards to worry about.

Good Luck &73
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: