The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble getting FLDIGI to log to MacLoggerDX  (Read 238 times)
K4WH

Ignore
« on: May 22, 2019, 01:02:15 PM »

Hello everyone.  I having a heck of a time getting Fldigi to log to MacloggerDX..  Both programs now seen to have a simple menu pathway to link the two together.  But as simple as it seems I can not seem to get the two to work together.

Years back one had to use an Apple Script to have the two talk together.

I do ..... have WJST-X and JTDX, both logging fiine to MacloggerDX.  I have Emailed Don write MacLoggerDX and he seems to not understan how to do it.  Which is strange since I know he has had to know about FLDIGI working with his programs.

Station here Icom 7300, using both CIV and USB cables to a Apple Mac Mini running current version MOjave OS.  Both Fldigi and MacloggerDX are the most recent versions.

I do run real WIndows 10 in a BootCamp partition on the Mac for Ham Radio, but the rest of my computer life is all Mac.  I have a Flex 6500 and would like to run Don's DogPark software as well, but refuse to buy either until I can at least get this simple problem solved. Don assures me that the trial version of MacLogger is 100 % of the purchased version, but just times out every 15 min.

Any help greatly appriciated, or if anyone knows of a person who I could contact for help,

Lance  L  k4wh  Clover  SC

AE5GT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 08:33:35 AM »

Fldigi uses remote procedure  calls ...XMLRPC  , make sure that MAC Logger and Fldigi  are trying to communicate over the correct ports and host   http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp/xmlrpc_control_page.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: