The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boonton "Q" MEter Model 160 -A  (Read 1529 times)
RADIOFREEISRAEL

Ignore
« on: July 13, 2007, 01:17:47 AM »

Greetings to one and all!
It has been some time since I last participated in the Forum and I missed it very much. When one lives in Israel, at times, our private lives take second tier or further back.
My intent is also to thank you for the help I received to revive my Johnson Viking and my HP 412.
Both are now feeling great!  On that respect please feel free to contact me via e mail if you need support on the subjects. I now own two 412's and one HP 400FL AC voltmeter.  I have also now most spare parts, or replacement parts matching the technical specs of the OEM including for the modulator and demodulator assemblies of the 412. I'll be very happy to provide support to anyone needing it on those subjects.
Also we now have a HICKOK 6000A in perfect working order including a calibration cell formerly used by the Navy.
Also we offer to one and all our gas ratio test center to determine the vacuum quality of receiving and transmitting tubes.
We do not charge for the services if those contacting us are part of e.Ham

Hours ago I purchased another jewel made during the greatest years of the early 20th century and a system that was the first instrument I used after leaving College and moving into the hard life of a Junior Engineer... Dumont provided that chance to me.
The BOONTON "Q" Meter Model 160 - A, in fact I bought it in auction at 2.30 in the morning our time today.
It was found in a barn in the Canadian farmlans and put up for sale. Monday it will be shipped by the seller to our office in Berkeley. I have no idea what we will find when it arrives.

NEEDED if anyone has the following.
A copy of the Operator's Manual and Boonton "Q" Standard plug in assemblies.
(I hope that the thermocouple is OK...).
If anyone knows of such items to be for sale please let me know.
I do have the TEST & ALIGNEMENT PROCEDURES.

Again it is great to be back.

Sam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: