The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VX-7R Purchase?  (Read 1301 times)
RADIOHEAD

Ignore
« on: July 21, 2004, 04:59:21 PM »

What's a good place to pucrchase the VX-7R? I purchased my first radio from a local shop and I'm now looking for a good online seller to purchase a VX-7R.

KG4YJR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 06:41:14 PM »

Depending on where you live, I bought one for $309 from HRO Atlanta this past Sunday and it was at my door with free shipping before lunch on Tuesday.

Dave
RADIOHEAD

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 08:00:49 PM »

I can appreciate the fact that you're satisfied with their prompt delivery. How's their overall service? Have you ever had a problem with their customer service not taking responsibility for their product?
KG4YJR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 12:50:20 PM »

>>Have you ever had a problem with their customer service not taking responsibility for their product<<

Not with Mark, KJ4VO the manager at the Atlanta store. Anytime there has been a problem he has responded very friendly and promptly. You couldn't ask for a better store manager than Mark.
For the BEST customer service anywhere for about the same price, Universal Radio in Ohio. It's run by the owners themselves. Whether you need a $2 connector or a $2000 rig, you get the same courtesy and help that you need. They'll never rush you through a call, even for something less than $10.

Dave
AD0GI

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 01:13:52 AM »

This is a common question on the Yahoo VX-7R forums.  There are three of them.  You might want check them out if you have not done so already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: