The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dustin Kellogg KC8ZEM  (Read 6929 times)
KD4QNV

Ignore
« on: May 21, 2006, 07:56:26 AM »

Has anyone else been ripped off by Dustin Kellogg (KC8ZEM) ?? I sent him payment for an ICOM IC-706MKIIG and never received my radio. I filed a Paypal claim and they found him at fault but were unable to recover my money. BEWARE of the guy he will steal your money !!
KC9AYV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 05:08:03 AM »

I just looked up his call sign and it doesnt have any bio information now. just FYI
KD4QNV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »

Thanks for your suggestion, I have looked up his personal comments and found some hams he lists as friends. I sent him, his wife, and two other hams he knows a letter in regards to this situation. I do know where he works and will consider contacting his supervisor if the letters do not result in some sort of repayment.
KG6QKJ

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 10:50:37 PM »

Have you tried to look him up on QRZ?  There is a bio there that has a bunch of personal information.  His employer, friends, etc.

I would be making a bunch of phone calls and talking to everyone he knows.  I would first contact his friend that he mentions there.  Then if I got nowhere with that I would talk to everyone including his employer.  Heck, I would even call Ford Motor Company and file a complaint against the dealer he works at.  Dishonesty is not what Ford wants to be associated with.

Good Luck
Marty
KG6QKJ
KG8JF

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 04:07:32 PM »

What good is pay pal if they can't get your money back on an obvious rip-off
KD8CPP

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 06:58:57 PM »

Yup, no bio now, I guess he ripps you off then deletes the bio so you cant get him.

&#s DE KD8CPP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: