The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Vega and SunPCS KB4WQZ,  (Read 27935 times)
KB7UXE

Ignore
« on: July 30, 2005, 07:07:06 PM »

Tony Vega and SunPCS KB4WQZ,
This fella takes your money, says what ever it takes to get you off his back.
I have been contacted other folks who have purchaced
electronics from him, only he doen't ship items, or return money.
I believe this is called "stealing".
I'm sorry, but not much more you can say except
this fella is a dishonest thief.
I'm ashamed he has a call sign.  He really degrades "hams"..
Very disappointing.
oh yea, his e-mail listed here on qrz is invalid.
try:
"SUNPCS LLC" <tony.vega@paypcs.com>
ad@paypcs.com
SUPPORT@SUNPCS.NET

He has also used the "Sqaure trade" logo, but they have no record of him.

At this time I believe he baits you with items for sale, that he actually never intends to ship, then collects your credit card information at www.paypcs.com

Square trade says not a regersterd user, can't help.
E-bay says no longer a regersterd user, can't help.

Dan kb7uxe
WA3IRJ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 07:18:57 AM »

Buyer beware.

The world is full of "maggots" like this guy. It is a shame that he trys to represent himself as a Ham. Total fraud!

Some day...some how..someone will catch up with him.
JohnB
KB3LXY
WA4MJF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 07:06:33 PM »

If he is using credit cards to defraud, I
recall that comes under the jurisdiciton
of the USSS.  I would contact your local
field office.

73 de Ronnie
NR7J

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 12:22:37 AM »

My good friend Julien, 9Z4FZ sent Tony $2000 for a 220 repeater one year ago.  Guess what, it was never sent.  Does anyone know how we can start a class act lawsuit?
W7AV

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 03:55:44 AM »

I believe if this person is reported to the Attorney General for the State of Florida you will get some action, especially if he is reported in mass.  
WA4MJF

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 09:39:58 AM »

If the perp and victim are both in FL, that might
be a good idea.  Otherwise, I would still advise
the USSS.  Although they're best know for protective
services, they're the lead agency on all types of
financial crimes and have the expertise to solve them.

73 de Ronnie
K8MAT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 10:47:40 AM »

Dont Feel bad guys, I was also taken by Tony, I have been talking to another guy that was also taken..
CMPSA

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 05:36:48 PM »

Gentlemen:

I would appreciate if everyone that posted these recent messages (except Mr. Kraner) to E-MAIL ME ASAP w/ your name, call sign (if applicable) and e-mail address.

Especially if you got stiffed/taken/stolen (as we did too), please e-mail "michael.baril@cmpsa.org"!

Thanks,
Mike
NR7J

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 10:26:24 PM »

Looks like Tony Vega has a repeater on the air  in Dade County Florida the city is Hialeah near Miami KB4WQZ freq 146.625 / 146.025  
We need to get together and start a lawsuit.  
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2005, 11:22:07 PM »

Gentlemen,

I am Tony Vega and in no way am I trying to defraud or steal from anybody. everybody that has lodged a claim about delayed shipping has in fact received their goods. I need you to please email me at tony.vega@paypcs.com in order to clear any item that has not been delivered on time. The fact is that Ebay hit me with a $5000+ bill last month that I did not agree with and they arbitrarily closed my account.  When ebay does this the customer data is locked and cannot be accessed, needless to say this severly affects my abilities to ship and to verify customer addresses, items etc.

Mr. Baril you have been delivered goods as promised or as evidenced by the UPS tracking number I have on file.
It is really a shame that you have embarqued on this crusade to maliciously try to get me in trouble.

I assure all that have a pending issue that it will be resolved. Please email me with your informatina and I will do my best to follow through with your product or refund.

Sincerely,
Tony Vega
KB4WQZ
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 12:03:27 AM »

FOLLOW UP NOTE:

MY COMMITTMENT TO YOU AS HAMS:

IF YOU HAVE AN OUTSTANDING ISSUE I WILL RESOLVE YOUR PARTICULAR ISSUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF HAVING REPORTED IT TO ME AND AFTER WE CAN VERIFY THAT ALL INFO IS ACCURATE AND CORRECT.

AGAIN PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: TONY.VEGA@PAYPCS.COM OR SUPPORT@SUNPCS.NET

NO CROOK IN THE WORLD WILL EVER DO THIS OR WILL EVER TAKE A STEP FORWARD AS THE ONE I AM TAKING HERE, THIS SHOULD BE EVIDENCE ENOUGH THAT RATHER THAN TAKING YOUR MONEY AND RUNNING I AM IN FACT SEEKING TO DELIVERY PRODUCT AS REQUIRED.

CMPSA

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2005, 06:31:22 PM »

Mr. Vega claims he didn't scam anyone, befraud anyone, take their money & then pusposely never ship anything - c'mon.  Who you kidding?  My compilation of names is growing bigger by the day on those who never got the product they paid you for.  Who are you kidding?  I paid a fee to the FL Division of Corporation to get every single business record ever on file by you, Danilo, & Mirella.  Amazing how many business your family has had and EVERY business was "officially close out" (also know Tony as State of FL "Dissoution of a Corporation or LLC") for failure to file the required State of FL annual report {1 exception}.  If you were a true businessman, then you'd comply with the law and file what the state ask.  And operating a business after the State dissolves the business is a violation of FL law.  I was faxed a copy to my office of your business violations.  Shall I fax you a copy or your fax unplugged?

For Starters:

1) BUSINESS & COMPUTER INSTITUTE INC
   1665 W 68th St  Ste 208, Hialeah, FL
Filing Start Date:  10/30/87
Filed annual reports 89, 90 & 91.
 Danilo A. Vega, President
 Mirella A. Vega, Vice President
 Antonio A. Vega, Vice President
FL Dissolved 10/13/89. Business Reinstated 6/07/91 and FL closed it 10/09/92 for failure to file required annual reports.

2) BETTER BEEPERS INC
   6070 W 19th Ave Ste 102, Hialeah, FL
Filing Start Date:  10/29/91
Filed annual report only for 92.
 Danilo A. Vega, Director
 Antonio A. Vega, Director
FL Dissolved 8/13/93 for failure to file required annual reports.

3) AMERICAN BATTERY & CELLULAR INC
   6070 W 19th Ave  Ste 102, Hialeah, FL
Filing Start Date:  12/22/94
Filed NO annual reports.
FL Dissolved 8/25/95 for failure to file required annual reports.

4) AMERICAN RADIO INC
   4165 E 4th Ave  2nd Flr, Hialeah, FL
Filing Start Date:  1/26/00
Filed an annual report only for 01.
FL Dissolved 10/04/02 for failure to file required annual reports.
* Tony filed a UBR on 2/20/01 changing address from (7275 NW 68th St Ste 2, Miami) to (4165 E 4th Ave Hialeah).  But 1/26/00 Tony had an address of (7875 NW 68th St Ste 2, Miami).  Gee, that's a lot of alias addresses for the State to keep track if you keep moving so much.

5) PAYPCS LLC
   8013 NW 158th Terrace, Miami Lakes
Filed Start Date:  10/28/02
Filed NO annual reports.
FL Dissolved 9/26/03 for failure to file required annual reports.  GEE ISN'T THAT THE WEB SITE YOU (Mr. Vega) OPERATED AND WE PAID YOU THROUGH.  A Company that was closed out according to FL on 9/26/03!  You wouldn't be operating a shut down company would you?  And your home address at that time was 6070 W 19th Ave APT 102, Hialeah, FL  33012.

6) SUNPCS LLC
   8013 NW 158th Terrace, Miami Lakes
Filed Start Date:  11/14/02
Filed NO annual reports.
FL Dissolved 9/26/03 {same date as PayPCS LLC company above} for failure to file required annual reports.  GEE ISN'T THAT THE COMPANY YOU WERE JUST OPERATING ON E-BAY AND YOUR (www.sunpcs.com) company web site.  You wouldn't be operating a shut down company would you?  and...
 Danilo A. Vega, Manager/Owner
 Antonio A. Vega, Manager/Owner

7) KIRISUN USA LLC
   7205 NW 68th ST  Ste 6, Miami
Filed Start Date:  9/09/03
Filed only 2 annual report for 04 & 05.
FL Dissolved 10/01/04 for failure to file required annual reports.  On 1/06/05 you filed a "Limited Liability Company Reinstatement" form asking FL to reinstate (activate) this business and performed an address change to above address from (old - 7255 NW 68th St Ste 1, Miami, FL 33166).  So you allegely moved around 1/06/05 from # 7255 to # 7205 - just down the same street to another office.  Division of Corporations accepted and approved to re-open this business and it remains the ONLY legal business you are allowed to operate under FL law.

Well, this is only 1/10 of paperwork I have in my possession...

Mirella A. Vega (Tony's sister) & Danilo A. Vega (related to Mr. Vega) did the same too:
1) VEGA ELECTRONICS CORP
   1800 W 68th St Ste 108, Hialeah
  Danila A. Vega, President
Filed Start Date:  1/22/02
Filed NO annual reports.
FL Dissolved 9/19/03 for failure to file required annual reports.

2) MISPRENDAS.COM LLC
   8423 NW 138 Terrace, Miami Lakes
  Mirella A. Vega, Manager
Filed Start Date:  9/29/03
Filed NO annual reports.
FL Dissolved 10/01/04 for failure to file required annual reports.

3)  CHIC SALON LLC
    8423 NW 138 Terrace APT 2804, Miami Lakes (gee same magical address as above)
  Mirella A. Vega, Manager
Filed Start Date:  2/14/05
Filed NO annual reports.
FL status:  Active business.

I'm going to end it there, I'll save the rest of the other 32 pages of additional facts, including other matters for my next posting.  My investigative process has just started and finding these "facts" is just the beginning.

Still waiting for my refund you promised me $903.50 only three (3) times in e-mail.
9Z4HA

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2005, 07:28:23 PM »

HI TONEY VERY NICE REMARKS FROM YOU,BUT AUGUST 2005 WILL MAKE IT ONE YEAR SINCE MY HUSBAND 9Z4FZ JULIEN DEDIER PAID YOU BY CHEQUE THE SUM OF US$1895.00,IT IS ONE YEAR NOW WE NEVER GOT THE 220 MHZ REPEATER WE PAID YOU FOR.
YES MY HUSBAND DID A LOT OF BUSINESS WITH YOU BUT THIS ONE DEAL YOU ROB MY HUSBAND US$1895.00 THAT IS TT$11938.50.TONY LAST MONTH YOU SEND MY HUSBAND EMAILS THAT YOU POSTED BACK THE MONEY AND THAT YOU WAS MERGEING YOU OPERATION THAT WERE ALL LIES.

WHAT IS BAD IN ALL OF THIS IS THAT PEOPLE TRUSTED,YOU HAVE EMBRASSED THE HAM COMMUNITY IN THE USA HAM DO NOT TREAT HAMS THIS WAY IS THIS THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS BY ROBBING HAM AROUND THE WORLD.

NO WAY TONY NOT JULIEN HE WAS TO GOOD TO YOU IN BUSINESS TO TREAT HIM THIS WAY JULIEN HELPS HAMS ALL AROUND THE WORLD PLUS GIVE YOU GOOD BUSINESS THEN YOU ROB HIM PAY THE MONEY BACK NOW ,TONY HOW DO YOU SLEEP IN THE NIGHT WHEN YOU ROB HAMS SAY WHAT THEIR IS A GOD ABOVE AND HE WILL DEAL WITH YOU .

FATHER FORGIVE TONY FOR HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE HAVE DONE BUT FATHER WE WILL NEVER TRUST A NEXT AMERICAN HAM IN LIFE ,AND TONY MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BOUNCE YOUR LEFT FOOT FOR IT WILL BE BAD LUCK FOR YOU.

9Z4HA
CANDI

KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 08:34:15 PM »

Hello Mike,

As always it is a pleasure hearing from you.
Since you have taken the time and expense to look into my very many business ventures and those of my associates. I will further enlighten you by providing you the actual data you so desire, rather than letting your very rampant imagination take hold of your every breath, come to think of it, you should have asked me directly and I would have saved you the expense of buying otherwise public records.

Please note the following clarifications:

#1 My Main company is KIRISUN USA LLC a registered corporation with the state of Florida bearing article number: L03000034069 it is in good standing with the state and it is active.

#2 SUNPCS is a registered ficticious name filing with the State of Florida bearting article number: G04238900171 it is in good standing with the state and it is active.

#3 Points 1 & 2 lay to rest your assumptions and your miscalculations and/or maliciously propagated myth about my person or my corporations executing business transactions under company names that are no longer registered or listed as innactive with the State of Florida. You stand corrected and I am every happy to correct you in this very public forum.

#4 You claim of not having received a $900+ dollar repeater is absolutely false, malicious and defamatory, for which I am now seriously considering federal legal recourse in the 11th district of South Florida against you and the company and/or organization which you represent and speak on behalf of.

#5 YOUR REPEATER (THE ONE YOU CLAIM WAS NEVER SHIPPED) WAS RECEIVED BY YOU AS EVIDENCED BY UPS TRACKING NUMBER: 1Z361X791246951419 THIS DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PARCEL TOOK PLACE ON JULY 21st AT 1:39 PM AS PER THE UPS WEBSITE WWW.UPS.COM
Now please tell me who is the liar in this case? Clearly Mr. Baril you have been shown here to be a bold faced liar. or is UPS the liar ? according to your methodology and thought processing, they might be the real culprit here, it would not amaze me if you pursued your witch hunt against UPS as well.

#6 CLOSED COMPANIES
BUSINESS & COMPUTER INSTITUTE INC
BETTER BEEPERS INC
AMERICAN BATTERY & CELLULAR INC
AMERICAN RADIO INC
PAYPCS LLC
VEGA ELECTRONICS CORP
MISPRENDAS.COM LLC
CHIC SALON LLC

Congratulations, you have unearthed a wealth of public knowledge along with the very public addresses of various leased properties that have a rather public facade as well. Exactly what is your point ??

I feel compelled to explain to you that the use of a web domain does not constitute the operation of an illegally named or unregistered business. Case in point HAMRADIO.COM is really Ham Radio Outlet Hmmm are they up to something ? according to your view of the world, more than likely. I will give you another example: if you type www.mickeymouse.com you are directed to the Disney company website. The company is operating under Disney not mickeymouse corporation and yet they use their trademark as a web address... get it ? Let me know if you need further help in grasping this concept.

When you paid at paypcs.com your receipt clearly stated that you had in fact paid "kirisun usa"
I invite you to revise your records and again it gives me great deal to correct you in public.

As for my address changes, they are and were on file with the state. Anybody that cared to look me up could. For some reason there is a narrow passage in your frontal lobe that prohibits the processing of this simple fact. Businesses move, relocate, open other frachises, enter into agreements with other businesses and very often this requires a re-location and the leasing of different facilities.  This should not shock you or lead you to believe that foul play is afoot, but than again we are dealing with what I consider a severly challenged Don Quijote fighting the windmills, in case the latter fails to ring a bell, try your local library.

Ok Now for the meat and potatoes of your requested refund. You Mr. Baril entered into a non breakable contract with me on eBay. While you may have preferred a refund, this was simply an imposibility.  Instead I fullfilled my end of the contract and delivered to you a new Vertex Standard VXR-9000 VHF repeater as evidenced by our tracking number.  In case you have not figured this out, there will be no refund forthcoming to you, as this would be an unjustified return of earned income.

And I will close this particular posting with this dare that I know you will not have the courage to accept.

Post every legitimate client of ours that you claim has not received a product and I will provide you a tracking number that states and evidences the opposite. So there you have it SeƱor Baril... Put your money where you mouth is.

I await your replay with baited breath.

Atentamente,
Antonio A. Vega
KB4WQZ

KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2005, 08:47:17 PM »

DEAR CANDI

I WILL WRITE TO YOU IN ALL CAPS SO THAT YOU KNOW THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU AND JULIEN.

JULIEN PURCHASED FROM ME NUMEROUS ITEMS WHICH HE IS ENJOYING NOW, THAT I CAN REMEMBER OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD ARE AT LEAST 3 REPEATERS VARIOUS MOBILE AND HANDHELD RADIOS AND SEVERAL LARGE DUPLEXERS INCLUDING A 220 MHZ UNIT THAT HE PAID AT THE SAME TIME HE ORDERED THE NOW FAMOUS 220 REPEATER.

IF YOU WOULD CARE TO CONFER WITH JULIEN YOU WILL FIND THAT HIS OUTSTANDING ISSUES HAVE NOW BEEN ADDRESSED.

TO COME ON HERE AND JOIN THE WITCHHUNT STARTED BY MR. BARIL IS AN ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW MY LASTEST POSTING WHERE YOU CAN VIEW THE TRACKING NUMBER THAT PROVES MR. BARIL IS WRONG IN TAGGING ME AS A CROOK.

CROOKS DON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS, THEY DON'T FACE THEIR VICTIMS. I AM HERE SAYING, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR LATE DELIVERY OF AN ITEM, LET ME KNOW... AND I WILL FIX IT.

IT IS QUITE INTERESTING HOW YOU TAKE THE TIME TO USE GOD'S NAME FOR THE PURPOSE OF VILIFYING ANOTHER PERSON, PRESICELY AT THE MOMENT WHEN THAT SAME PERSON IS OFFERING TO MAKE AMENDS FOR ANY POSSIBLE HARM THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED.

NEVERTHELESS I DO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS

REGARDS
TONY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: