The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Vega and SunPCS KB4WQZ,  (Read 27948 times)
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 09:00:09 PM »

N70XL

In case you have not noticed W30CHUCK sells quality plumbing products and if you care to input the following item number: 5796302156 into the ebay website you will find that now W30CHUCK also sells two way radios for commercial, police, fire, ems and lastly amateur use.

You ask what I would do if law any law enforcement agency seeks to contact me about any possible investigation. My answer is simple, comply with the very letter of the law while asserting my 5th amendment rights.

If you have any outstanding issue concerning product purchased from our store that has not been received, please by all means contact me for immediate action on your case.  SUPPORT@SUNPCS.NET
KB7UXE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2005, 01:10:33 AM »

Hello from Dan kb7uxe.
30 days after auction ended ( Item number: 5785687736) Mr Vega sent me an e-mail stateing he would ship my paid for item tomarrow ( saturday 8/6/05) to my verified address listed on the FCC web site and QRZ.
My listed address is a po box, (UPS will not ship to po boxes, they will not even accept the package.)
I sent a simple reply "call me 253-843-XXXX"
In about 30 seconds after sending my e-mail the phone rang. It was Mr Vegas.  He asked me to write a follow up, and that he would be shipping my item by USPS in the am and provide tracking number post haist.
He did says he would send two mics, insted of one.
nice gesture, I apreciate that. I also understand when "stuff" happens and it takes a day or two to ship an item.
OK, lets wut happens.
I will write an approrate follow up.

Dan KB7UXE
kb7uxe@comcast.net
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 07:33:21 AM »

Thank you Dan for following up with this kind note. I am leaving the house now for the post office with your parcel.  Best Regards Tony
K8MAT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 08:08:46 AM »

Tony,

If you arent fraud then post a phone number were people can call you and talk to you about there things
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2005, 11:40:42 AM »

Matt my personal cellular telephone number is 305-968-7885.

Best time is 10am to 4pm EST.
ZD8KW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2005, 11:45:46 AM »

Tony please email as i dont  want to join this on going Despute on this forum I am trying to see whats happen to my Icom radio Ebay 5778888017 that was going to be replaced i have returned the incorrectly sent radio which was the Yasu please email to sort this scenerio out regards JC1520
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2005, 11:49:09 AM »

Ok Look for me in your inbox.
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2005, 09:00:20 PM »

MATT K8MAT

HERE IS YOUR TRACKING NUMBER AS ISSUED BY UPS:
1Z2E9E410316798436
THIS NUMBER WILL BE ACTIVE ON MONDAY MORNING.

KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2005, 11:25:33 PM »

KB7UXE is the originator of this thread.
His tracking number is as follows: 23041070000021729785 priority mail via WWW.USPS.COM
Ordered one microphone for $20.00 I have shipped him 3 microphones for the same price.

You be the judge....... email him and ask him.

KB4WQZ
AMBUCAR

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2005, 05:39:06 AM »

Hey hows it going Tony. I sent you a e-mail describing the yaseu mobile I purchased from you form  ebay with item # 5784886712 that I haven't received yet. I sent you my address along with telephone number. I payed for item on July 1, 2005 via your on-line service with my credit card. The card was billed to "Kirisun USA"  As you stated on your post you will resolve all issues, so please resolve mine.
I purchased a Vertex FT-7800R VHF UHF Mobile Two Way Radio MARS CAP. I am the buyer nabilm3789. please let me know what your intentions are.Its been almost 5 weeks now.

REGARDS  
LEUT. NABIL ALHADI
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2005, 09:58:03 AM »

NABIL

I have responded privately to the email address you have provided. and for the record your title should be spelled "lieutenant" and not "leutenenat" or abbreviated at LEUT. rather Lt. is more fitting and a grammatically correct method, I share this in case the entire department which you represent is mis spelling all their titles.

Check your email for shipment details.

Regards
Tony
WA4MJF

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2005, 10:16:26 AM »

Whoa, fellows!   The AP Stylebook the "bible"
on writing (and this is not the military way).

Lieutenant  Lieut. and variations such as
2d Lieut.  1st Lieut.  Lieut. (jg)
Lieut. Gen. Lieut. Col.  Lieut. Comdr.

The military for these is:  LT 2LT 1LT  LT(JG)
LTG  LTC  LTCDR.  Of course, the Navy officers
O-4 and below are referred to as Mr, Mrs
and Miss unless
the officer is the skipper of a boat or
ship and he/she (not the pervert kind) is
called Captain regardless of rank.  Commanders
and above are addressed by rank, with the
exception of skippers and Admirals, who are
addressed a Admiral, whether Rear (either half),
Vice, Admiral or Fleet Admiral.  The jarhead
Lieutenants are called Mr, Mrs or Miss.

73 de Ronnie

9Z4HA

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2005, 09:59:50 PM »

HI TONY LET ME SAY THANKS YOU FOR BEING IN CONTACT WITH MY HUSBAND 9Z4FZ JULIEN,IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE HONOUR YOUR WORD THAT YOU OWE HIM ON THE 220 MHZ REPEATER.

TONIGHT TONY YOU AND JULIEN HAVE REACH A DEAL TO SETTLE THIS MATTER ONCE AND FOR ALL ,THROUGH COMMUNICATION A LOT CAN BE ACCOMPLISH,ONLY WHEN YOU TRIED ,WELL THIS HAVE HAPPEN .

TONY THANK YOU VERY MUCH BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU AND JULIEN DID A LOT OF BUSINESS TOGEHTER,IN MAKING A LOTS OF HAMS HAPPY,I TRULY HOPE THAT WHAT HAD HAPPENED WILL ONLY SERVE TO STRENGTH YOU AND THAT ALL YOUR CREDITABILITY AS A BUSINESSMAN CAN BE RESTORED TO YOU.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HONEST AND OPEN AND MOST OF ALL NOT HIDING FROM THE PRESSURE IT SHOWS YOUR HONESTY TO DO GOOD BUSINESS ONCE MORE.

CANDI
9Z4HA
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2005, 10:07:47 PM »

Thank you Candi,
It has been a pleasure settling this issue with Julien and hope that the gear we shipped over serves the ham community on Trinidad well.
With all my respects I wish you an Julien all the best.
Tony
SMYTHESDALE

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2005, 02:41:15 PM »

Good day from Australia

Well in my case It has not been a good day since I ordered and paid for an icom 208h from Mr Vega.

As a matter of fact I paid back on the 3rd June.
I have followed up continuously but still no gear.
@ weeks ago Mr vega supplied me with a tracking no saying goods would be in Australia in 7 days. Gues what
THEY STILL HAVE NOT ARRIVED.
USPS HAVE NO RECORD OF THE TRACKING NUMBER
TRACKING NUMBER SAYS GOODS NOT YET DELIVERED
MOST RECENT CORRESPONDENCE FROM HIM STATES THAT ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED BY FEDEREX ON MONDAY MORNING.
IHAVE ASKED HIM TO SUPPLY COMPLETE DETAILS OF TRACKING NUMBER ITEM NUMBER ETC . SO I CAN TRACK THIS.
IHAD ASKED FOR MY COMPLETE DETAILS PREVIOUSLY BUT THEY WERE NOT SENT.

EVERY TIME I TURN OUT TO A CAR ACCIDENT A FIRE A RESCUE AND I GIVE MY TURN OUT MESSGAE IAM REMINDED OF THE FACT THAT GOODS I PAID FOR IN GOOD FAITH BACK IN JUNE STILL HAVE NOT BEEN SENT

IN AUSTRALIA WE CALL THIS DECEPTION WITH ITNENT TO DEFRAUD

WAYNE
VOLUNTEER FIREMAN
4Lt
Smythesdale fire brigade
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: