The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Vega and SunPCS KB4WQZ,  (Read 28001 times)
K8MAT

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2005, 04:44:13 PM »

Everyone,

I have been set a tracking number from Tony of  1Z 2E9 E41 03 1679 843 6, after checking ups he was sent out my stuff that I won on ebay. Thank you Tony..

73's
Matt Kraner - K8MAT
Canton, Ohio
SMYTHESDALE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2005, 05:35:35 PM »

I will say thank you when my gear arrives on my door step.
Perhaps as a gesture of faith the complete details of my delivery can be posted on this site. Then other members of the ham community can track/verify as impartial observers.

I originally asked for parcel id number tracking number etc previously. The promise was the article would be 7 days away.... 15 days later still no goods.

The story is now perhaps the item has gone missing in the mail.

Recent correspondence says it is now will be posted via federex on Monday 8th August.

I look forward to the complete posting details on this site.
Hams start counting.... I will post when it(the icom 208h) arrives.
Sorry for post on wrong forum.

Wayne B
Smythesdale
Victoria
Australia
SMYTHESDALE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2005, 04:33:49 AM »

Just an update from the australian connection.

Had recent correspondence from Mr Vega

" Here we go again Wayne . On monday morning(8th August) I will prepare a Fedex box with your radio in it. I have obviously lost a radio in transit and you are past the point of believing me. However given the severity of the situation at this point I am willing to..."

So I ask for Fedex shipping info id etc and for these to be displayed on this forum. I did NOT receive the Fedex info. Instead i receive " a usps number" which states "your item cleared customs on August 10 2005."
 So the saga continues. As we say in australia "it ain't over till the fat lady sings". The lady will sing when the item is in my hands.
G'day till further updates
Smythesdale
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2005, 07:57:23 AM »

SMYTHDALE - WAYNE BOURKE

I it a shame that you would embarc on this horrible camplaing of defamatory posting.  I have read your last two postings and have given you some time to do the right thing and to my surprise you have not.

Your parcel bearing ED951983909US shipped via USPS has in fact cleared customs and is well in route to you.

No I ask.. why would you let yourself get carried away by an obviously unbalanced and remedial individual like Mr. Baril ?  Simply put you too have been shown here to be a bold faced and irresponsible liar and destructor of character.

I can only hope that the fire is not too intense down under.

KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2005, 08:26:02 PM »

OK FOLKS
Just in case you have been following this thread and have managed to read this far into it, here is an update on the original poster's goods and delivery thereof:

Label/Receipt Number: 2304 1070 0000 2172 9785

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:04 am on August 08, 2005 in ROY, WA 98580 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

This information can be obtained by entering the above-mentioned label onto the track/confirm section located at www.usps.com

KB7UXE

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2005, 09:31:49 AM »

update, just the facts:
1, This morning Aug 11, 2005, item recieved, auction ended July 5th, 2005.
2, I paid for one and did revieve three items. (thank you )  
3, Immediatly after the auction ended I was directed to a "other" pay site for payment, thus loosing the protection of paypal and e-bay.
4, No further contact from seller for almost 30 days even after repeated e-mails direct to him containing my full name, e-mail address, home address, and phone number.
5, after 30 days He did contact me, and he did apologize
for not contacting me siting "technical difficulties". ( hey it happens)
6, He actually went over and above to "make it right" by sending extra items.
7, I was contacted by at least 4 other "buyers" from at least 2 other countries that inquired if I got my item as they did not.
8, I am threatened with legal action for posting here.
9, I am told to insist e-ham remove this post.
------------------
So ok, there you have it, no opinions, just the facts.
Thank you E-ham for giving hams an open forum and a place where open communication is encouraged.
------------------------------------------
Anyone who would like copies of e-mails and information
regarding this you are welcome to contact me.
-----------------------------------------------
Dan Asbjornsen KB7UXE
kb7uxe@comcast.net
KB7UXE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2005, 12:02:38 AM »

Please note:
I hold no ill feelings tward mr vega,
he did go above and beyond to "make it right".
I can't read any bodys mind, or what he might have done,
what I do know is this:
I sent him an e-mail and simply said "call me".
within 3 minets he did.
He did send 3 mics insted of the one I purchased.
I'm certin that including shipping, my $20 purchase prolly cost him at least $50.
I don't know his motivation, but I do know he did go way beyond what was required to make sure I didn't feel I was getting ripped off.
I know it's not $3000 repeater, ( gee I could use three of those ) But Mr vega did more than I would have done.
Thank you mr Vega.
Dan Asbjornsen kb7uxe.
p.s. i'm back from my vacation radio adventure
see you all on 3.696 most evenings.  
K8MAT

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 03:04:13 PM »

tony,

I have tryed calling u and sent 4 emails to asking for your address so I can send back that item that I told you about...
AMBUCAR

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2005, 01:08:13 PM »

hey tony whats the deal. i get a e-mail from you almost two weeks ago about how my radio is packaged and ready to go but i have yet to receive it.this is what you wrote just in case you forgot:

NABIL,

"YOUR RADIO IS PACKED AND READY TO GO.
I WILL EMAIL YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER ASSOCIATED
WITH YOUR PARCEL TOMORROW THURSDAY.
PLEASE ALLOW 3 DAYS FOR DELIVERY"

this e-mail was sent to me a week and a half ago. i have sent e-mails but no responce. please let me know you intentions. this is becoming a old game.

puting the item just in a box does not mean that the item is shipped tony. thats probably the same problem everone else has with you. get your act straight dude and just send peoples stuff out. I'll just tell you something, when i pay for something and i get stiffed, i always get back. enjoy your life partner
KB7UXE

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2005, 03:02:49 PM »

He has suddenly gone quiet.

Maybe he fell off the face of the earth.

Or maybe his ISP put a stop to "suspect" use of his internet access.

Or maybe, just maybe, mmmm, I wonder,
gee, has anyone read the Dade county jail inmate roster lately?

OR maybe he went on vacation !!!!

I hope he's alright. And I hope you all hear from him soon and get everything strightened out.
K8MAT

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2005, 09:52:15 AM »

Would love to know what is going on with him myself. Trye d calling him and emailing and get nothing.
KB4WQZ

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2005, 06:41:11 PM »

MR. NABIL ALHADI A.K.A. "AMBUCAR" - I love the death threat at the end but I must admit I am not surprised to hear it coming from you.

An examination of our shipping records suggests that
Mr. NABIL ALHADI was assigned UPS tracking # 1Z2E9E410365584137

Furthermore, UPS reports that you have in fact received and signed for said package.

K8MAT - I was away on business, you can send any product you have for us to the address reflected on the "RETURN ADDRESS" or 7205 NW 68 ST SUITE 6 MIAMI FL. 33166 ---- VIA USPS only please.

Thank you
Tony
AMBUCAR

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2005, 12:10:15 AM »

YES I MUST ADMIT I DID RECEIVE THE PACKAGE, AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU MUST FEEL LIKE YOUR AN EXCEPTIONAL EBAY SELLER. WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, IF ONLY YOU WERE STILL ON EBAY I WOULD LEAVE YOU SUCH A PLEASANT FEEDBACK. WELL ITS BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS NOW OR 1/6 OF THE YEAR OR HOW EVER YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT, THAT I NOW GET MY RADIO. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT , THE GUY I BROUGHT THIS RADIO FOR IS NOT GOING TO GET IT, BECAUSE HE DIED IN A HOUSE FIRE. HIS GIFT FROM ME HAS NEVER BEEN RECIEVED, SO KNOW I HAVE A RADIO THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DOES ON MY DESK, ALL THESE BUTTONS YOU'D THINK IT'LL AT LEAST SUCK MY &*^&. BUT IT SURE LOOKS GOOD. TAKE CARE ALL, AND PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO ME .
K8MAT

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2005, 11:50:12 AM »

Is any one els still waiting on Tony to send the stuff, I have been waiting and waiting, I'm about to give up and fnd another way and get my repeater on the air. and kiss that money good bye.
ZD8KW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2005, 01:19:17 PM »

i AM ONE OF THOSE WHO HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR A RIDE WITH MR VEGA I BOUGHT A icom T90 OF HIM ON EBAY HE TOOK WEEKS TO SEND ME THE RADIO WHEN IT ARRIVE IT WAS THE WRONG RADIO IT WAS A YASU I CONTACT HIM HE SAID TO SEND IT BACK I SENT IT BACK BUT HE IS TELLING ME IT HAS NT ARRIVE SO HE CANT SEND ME THE REPLACMENT SO I MR VEGA HAS MY MONEY I HAVE NO RADIO. I HAVE TO JOIN THE REST OF YOU WHO HAS BEEN RIPED OF.
I GUESS I HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE TO MY MONEY NOW
GOOD LUCK WITH WHAT EVER YOU SPEND MY MONEY ON.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: