The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Vega and SunPCS KB4WQZ,  (Read 27961 times)
K8MAT

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2005, 11:55:12 AM »

whats funny is I have tryed calling his cell phone and get nothing. SO were are you Tony???
NH7RX

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2005, 03:03:17 PM »

Correction, my call changed from NH7RX to KH6CB.
I also have been taken by TONY. I wont go into the details but to let everyone know that this individual has to be stopped. You may follow my lead by calling up on your computer the "FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL" who is Mr. Charlie Crist, on the left index, click on CONSUMER COMPLAINT FORM, then click on "ON LINE COMPLAINT FORM" fill out the form under "ECONOMIC CRIMES CONTACT FORM", under section 2 click on FALSE OR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES.
           ALOHA,  SONNY  KH6CB
9Z4HA

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2005, 03:36:56 PM »

TONY I NOW SEE THAT YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED ,ALL THE EMAIL TO JULIEN 9Z4FZ TO SETTLE WAS TO BUY YOU TIME HERE WHAT YOUR TIME HAVE RUN OUT ,YOU SEE WHEN THE ITALIAN PUT YOU IN CEMENT DO NOT ASK WHY ,MAY YOUR DAYS AND YOUR FAMILY BE DARK ALWAYS .

WHEN YOU WALK THE STREET YOU WILL NOT HEAR IT ,YOU WILL NOT SEE IT ,BUT YOU WILL FEEL IT, I CURSE YOU AND YOU FAMILY MAY THE PLAGUE OF THE EARTH FALL UP YOU MAY YOUR FEET BREAK IN TEN MAY YOUR MOUTH BE FILL WITH WORM AND THE HANDS YOU USE TO ROB MY HUSBAND 9Z4FZ BREAK IN FIFTY PCS BEFORE YOU DIE.

TONY THE INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU ROB WILL NOT BE RESTED TILL YOU DIE YES TILL YOU DIE WE WILL NOT KILL YOU BUT YOU WILL KILL YOUR SELF AND WHEN YOU ARE DYING PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

TONY VEGAS I CURSE YOU TILL YOUR DEATH MEET YOU FOR THE HAMS AROUND THE WORLD YOU ROB OF THEIR MONEY.
VE6JDD

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2005, 02:35:29 PM »

You are not wrong at all. I had the misfortune of dealing with this fellow, I would call him a thief and more but that is a bit too polite, I would say that he is more of a parasite. He stole approximately US500.00 from me. I purchased a complete repeater from this parasite and he never did ship everything. He was  to refund me US$759.99 but only refunded US$239.00 and he had the guts to say that was very fair. I received and e-mail from Vertex asking about my unit. I am now wondering if this is stolen merchandise that he was selling. I commented to him about what appeared to be the use of a brother's name and doing that would make the brother just as bad as him that he should have pride in his heritage and family and he said that that didn't matter the sales are what mattered. I think that it is quite possble that it was all stolen merchandise whether from within the US or off shore but this is my beleif.
The fact that he does have a call sign is veryy disturbing because he is praying on the honesty of all of us honest hard working Hams. Being that I am from Canada it now makes me think twice as to whether or not I wnat to buy from the US, at least in Canada I would have some means of dealing with him, with him being in the US there is nothing that I can really do except to say that it was an expensive lesson.
John VE6JDD
THERAGE

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2005, 10:48:32 AM »

It appears that Senior Vega is a proffesional liar and a crook. Many defensive replies to save his butt, but way too many angry ladies & gents. Maybe he should run for political office? I've never bought ham gear off of eBay from a seller that has multiple items listed at a time. Too many items going out out all at once spells trouble and lost items. Only from seasoned hams that know what they are selling I will buy from. Not some outfit that has items packed in some sweat shop.

I wish you folks luck in small claims court.

That's my 2 centavos

siete tres
KC2FTN

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2005, 09:08:49 PM »

I've made two minor purchases from Mr. Vega via eBay (Icom T-shirts), and never had any problem.
THERAGE

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

T-Shirts?

Big Deal!!
KI4PEQ

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2006, 04:31:10 PM »

A few lessons to be learned here:

1. NEVER deal with a pay site other than PayPal when buying anything off of eBay. Western Union and other pay sites DO NOT have a method or recourse should items go missing, are misrepresented, or there is outright fraud.
2. When possible, ALWAYS pay with a credit card. The credit card issuer gets involved when there is a problem with a purchase made with a credit card. You can have a "CHARGEBACK" made to the merchant's account should your problem be unresolved and the credit card issuer agrees you have a problem that could not be resolved.
3. ALWAYS check the feedback listings for the merchant.
4. If buying from another ham, check that the call sign is valid and there is an address listed on the ULS database. Cross check the address if you have any doubts.

I have followed these rules and have NEVER gotten burned. I had one problem with a merchant that sold me automotive parts and the problem was resolved by PayPal.

Alternate forms of payment other than PayPal should raise a red flag.

Not having dealt with Mr. Vega personally, I will reserve judgement. But having the number of shell corporations that are under his name, and with the record of frequent dissolutions of said corporations by the state of Florida for not filing the required annual corporate reports, shows a lack of sound business practice. Mr. Vega, a businessman is judged by his business practices. The state records do not lie. Threatening lawsuits for publishing what you call slanderous statements will get you nowhere and only makes you look foolish. TRUTH is a defense in any action for libel or slander.

Just my own opinion, that and $2.75 will get you coffee at Starbucks. :-)
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: