The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N0IRS is a thief and lier  (Read 60572 times)
N0QWV

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 08:19:51 AM »

Be advised!  I testified against N0IRS in a Court Martial hearing at Ellsworth AFB. JD Dupuy, or ex-Sr. Master Sgt. Dupuy, First Sgt. USAF was convicted of multiple counts of theft from the USAF, and also Mail Fraud. JD Dupuy was stripped of his rank, and lost all of his retirement and military benefits. JD served time at Fort Leavenworth KS prison for his crime.

It is too bad that he still continues to make bad decisions.  JD lost his wife and family over his crime.  You would think that would be enough for him to stop. I am mostly of the thought process of "good people sometimes make bad decisions".  For JD, it appears he will never learn.

Do not believe for a minute when he tells you he is retired USAF!

What I don't understand is, I didn't think you could hold a license if you were a convicted felon?

ND6M

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2018, 04:14:05 PM »

... edit...
1) FBI since this is mail fraud ...
4) If he is retired military, then his pension is at risk if he is convicted of a felony -- mail fraud is probably a felony.

------------------------------------------------------

What about contacting your Senator or Congressman? How about the President? Oh my, why stop there? Contact the United Nations and Nato! This is WAR! Smiley
All above is tongue in cheek of course...
Ohyeah, Mail Fraud is investigated by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, not the FBI...

You are correct, and the comment about a RETIRED military person losing his retirement is completely incorrect
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: