The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T H I E F !!!! KD5UDE  (Read 58235 times)
WX4O

Ignore
« on: May 06, 2011, 02:42:08 PM »

B E W A R E     KD5UDE!!!! I sold him an HT and he 'paid' me via PayPal, then reversed the payment after the
money was in my bank. He won't pay me or return the HT. He is a liar and a thief.
B E W A R E    KD5UDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone else has been ripped off by Jerry Buchanan, KD5UDE please notify me by email.
wx4o at ARRL.net

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 02:43:55 PM by WX4O » Logged
KD8HMO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 11:25:29 PM »

You can try reporting it here. This is the FBI internet crime reporting page.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
N5VTU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 07:39:09 AM »

A quick Google search of "kd5ude" suggests that bad deals are a recurring problem with Mr. Jerry Buchanan.  Good luck in getting your problem resolved.
K2OWK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 02:38:39 PM »

WX4O, Just for my information, how does one go about reversing a payment on PayPal? I use paypal for buying and selling and have never heard of this before. I would contact PayPal with this information on what happened to you. I can return money to a buyer if the money is in my account, but I have to initiate this. If I buy something I know of no way to remove money from a sellers account without the intervention of a PayPal dispute settlement, Or reverse a payment from a buyer or a seller. I would like to know if you contacted PayPal about this and what did they say? If this can be done I will cancel my PayPal account for to me this is a very insecure way to transfer money.

73s
K2OWK
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »

I've heard tell that Pay Pal will reverse the funds
(remove them from SELLER'S Acct) if the BUYER claims
he never received the merchandise, and the Seller can't
prove it was delivered.

1) I do NOT know if this happened in this case.
2) I am not a Pay Pal expert.
3) As pointed out, this scumbag KD5UDE has LONG
    history of "playing the system" for free merchandise and ripping off folks.

I wish you luck resolving this dispute.
73, Ken  AD6KA
K2OWK

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »

Hello Ken, I know that money can be removed from a sellers account if an item is not delivered or sent, but a dispute has to be initiated to show that the item was not sent or delivered. Without a dispute I do not know how money can be removed from an account.

I guess if you are a crook and a scam artest you learn how to work the system to your advantage. That's why PayPal must be told of this to prevent future misuse of there payment system.

Good luck to WX4O on recovering your money.

73s
Barry K2OWK
WX4O

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 09:41:37 PM »

Jerry Buchanan himself reversed the PayPal money he'd sent to my bank account. Interesting to know he's ripped others off as well.
He sent me a email last night saying "your [sic] a f......n liar." I have sent PayPal (at their request) the receipt showing I mailed the HT to KD5UDE. With his sleazy reputation, I doubt if I'll ever get any satisfaction from the DIRTBAG, but then you never know. Maybe (ha ha) PayPay will do something, but I doubt it. Next I'll put his phone number on here so others can call him too.   Smiley
WD5IJD

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 05:21:27 AM »

That is just crappy.   It is not that far fron Anniston to OK?  Stop by dcm one butt stroke might change his mind Grin  ain't nothing worse than a thieving scamming ham. 
WX4O

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 11:31:43 AM »

Actually, I thought about doing that. But age my advanced age of 66 I might have trouble doing it.
Too bad, he deserves it~!  Grin
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 04:00:39 PM »

nope this guy is a liar paypal paid him then now demands me to pay him again this is bullshit i'm not payin him again he is the one tryin to get paid twice! he's the one to watch out for!! Angry
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 04:03:32 PM »

and secondly i have never done anybody wrong! its sad that people believe anybody instead of asking me! i am not a liar nor a thief!
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 04:09:19 PM »

and if this shit dosent stop i will file charges against each and everyone who is bad mouthing me i am going to contact the proper authoritys and have charges brought against all of you i am tired of this bullshit and it better stop right now!
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2011, 04:33:19 PM »

and if anyone wants my phone number i will gladly give it to them providing they give me thiers i can explain the whole situation
WX4O

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 04:40:12 PM »

Good. Send it to me Jerry.
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 08:32:59 PM »

dumbass you have my number stop playin games john and quit tryin to get paid twice
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: