The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T H I E F !!!! KD5UDE  (Read 58224 times)
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 06:46:54 PM »

in fact i'll file whatever it takes a countersuit against this nonsense funny to me that here he is tryin to get paid twice lol he wants more money for it lol well it takes people with no brains to try something like this i bet truth be known he's done this to outhers and its just a ghost in the closet!
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »

Classic.  As often happens when a neerdowell gets caught, they shift the blame to the victim.  So you're sticking to that lame story that he's trying to get paid twice?  Why don't you make this right before you're even more embarrassed by public scrutiny?
KJ4FUU

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »

When I try and decide which side has the facts, I'll admit I have a bias for the one who can capitalize, use punctuation, spell correctly, and in general, not post like a tween's text message.

How is the original poster trying to get paid twice? How did you pay before you paid (and unpaid) via PayPal? And, regarding lawsuits, if you actually did proceed, you may eventually run into the term "vexatious litigant".
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 11:58:33 AM »

When I try and decide which side has the facts, I'll admit I have a bias for the one who can capitalize, use punctuation, spell correctly, and in general, not post like a tween's text message.

What a marvelous statement.

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
WX4O

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 03:52:07 PM »

I agree about spelling, grammar etc.  Or lack thereof. I don't see Jerry's ridiculous posts anymore since I hit the 'ignore' button.  PayPal should render a decision in a week or so. Then we'll see.
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 08:15:51 PM »

then if i am tryin to screw him over a measly $35 then why is it paypal told me he has been paid? hmmm strange to me?
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2011, 05:43:24 AM »

A quick look at the grammar, punctuation, and capitalization in KD5UDE's posts should give us an estimate of the length of the bus he rode to school.

Let's not get insulting, now. Besides, the length of the bus has nothing to do with anything; the school districts around here use smaller busses on small routes all the time.

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 03:07:29 PM »

Wow $35 and all of this.
KD5UDE you kind of lost me once you started talking about suing anybody who posted, LOL that's the absolute stupidest statement I have ever read on a Forum.   I suggest you change the Call sign at this point because the KD5UDE is going to now be sticking in Everybodys mind as someone to avoid, a shame really because $35 is not worth all the problems it has created for you.

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”  (Mark Twain)
KD8HMO

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2011, 02:18:30 PM »

and if this shit dosent stop i will file charges against each and everyone who is bad mouthing me i am going to contact the proper authoritys and have charges brought against all of you i am tired of this bullshit and it better stop right now!

It seems he better go back to grade school and learn to spell "authorities" before he contacts them LOL
MAGNUM257

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2011, 05:26:12 PM »

i have the email to where you were threatning bodily harm to me and paypal now knows about it and they are aware of this as of now! so leave me alone do not contact me any more or i will file a restraining order against you as of today! and no more posting anything on any site as this is slander and harrasment and it will institue a protective order asap!
Well, Jerry, it DOES sound like you need your ass kicked. Hopefully someday a car load of HAMS will show up at your QTH and you will get whats coming to you.
FORMER_K0PD

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2011, 08:25:03 AM »

This guy is unbelievable. Over on Qth.com he tried to claim he was his ex wife or was using his ex wife over the same type of crap.What amazes me is why he is allowed to use any Ham sites for selling or buying. Here is the one that he started out as Jerry but later on in another thread it bgot changed to his ex wife but unable to remember the call or name used....

http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=6833&highlight=kd5ude
KD5UDE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2011, 03:55:39 PM »

ya are all stupid and why is it when i call paypal they said the $35 was paid to the man and told me they were investigating him and for me not to pay anouther $35!
KE3WH

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »

Just plain annoying these threads get this way.  Huh

First ticket 1980. Ex KA3EWT, N3DSO.
HS0ZIB

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 05:56:23 AM »

Just plain annoying these threads get this way

Well. from where I am sitting right now in the middle of the steamy Thai jungle with a cold beer, it's threads like this that are far more entertaining to me than what's on the local TV channels...

And I'm pretty sure from this thread who is the guilty party

Simon
KE3WH

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2011, 01:00:09 AM »

Just plain annoying these threads get this way

Well. from where I am sitting right now in the middle of the steamy Thai jungle with a cold beer, it's threads like this that are far more entertaining to me than what's on the local TV channels...

And I'm pretty sure from this thread who is the guilty party

Simon
do you get any TV there ? lol

First ticket 1980. Ex KA3EWT, N3DSO.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: