The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NY2F ALPHA 76 Now on EHAM  (Read 6844 times)
HS0ZJU

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2011, 06:38:23 PM »

http://www.eham.net/classifieds/detail/359588    formerly on ebay.  I am interested in a amp. I was going to ship this to my qth in florida then re-ship overseas. So when listed on ebay i asked a few questions?

"Dear ny2fo,

can you give me the dimensions? W,H,L also weight of chassis and transformer? regards marc"

"Dear funbiz99,

If You NEED THE L,W,H. This Amplifier without a doubt, NOT GOOD FOR YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>, THIS AMP IS NOT FOR YOU>>>>>>>>>>Transformer HYPERSIL< Thank you for question>>>>>>>>

- ny2fo"

"Dear ny2fo,

sorry another question. Are you a ham if so whats your call? Can you give me some history on the amp please? thank you

- funbiz99"

"Dear funbiz99,

The History Doesn't Matter. There is know HISTORY, that's why you should or not BID. TODAY A STOCK 76 CA< With aN RF CoNcepts Good Amp. Maybe i'am lying, close to keeping the amp. All I CAN SAY, AT THIS POINT DON'T BID. WILL NOT SELL IF LESS THAN 2000.00. I Have to the 12th hour to take it down. I'am dodging the HISTORY< THER ISN"T ONE> STOCK OUT OF BOX 76 CA> 3 TUBE> # 6362 With Original manual. I Me being from N>Y> Has good and Bad, Forgot the Good, If you want a stock 76CA, With 3 good tubes Buy. If Not buy an antenna with patience you will have a buck in your pocket, hopefully talk to neighbors, and HAVE DXCC HONOR ROLL> IF YOUR IN A HURRY BY AN ALPHA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

- ny2fo"
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 08:36:11 AM »

The way this jerk is replying to you, I would drop any idea of buying from him at all.  He is as much as admitting to you that he doesn't know the history and hasn't used the amp, or he has this up for some unsuspecting person (better said is fool or idiot) to scam.

His first e-mail reply to you was the tipoff to his disposition.  You can do better elsewhere.

Added>>  BTW, looking at the picture it seems that there may be a missing module in the thing.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:39:28 AM by K1CJS » Logged
HS0ZJU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »

Idea was dropped. Hoefully other forum members are alerted.

W1BR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 01:57:21 PM »

Added>>  BTW, looking at the picture it seems that there may be a missing module in the thing.

Power transformer. It can be seen off to the right.
Removed for shipping, I'd imagine.

Pete
N6AJR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 07:15:30 PM »

Call Molly at Alpha / RF Concepts.  they have a great program for selling trade in amps that have been  checked and come with  a warrenty.  nice folks too
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: