The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF KEN SIMPSON, W8EK  (Read 86991 times)
KD9BWI

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »

Not having a camera Ken sent me a sketch stating they look "SIMILAR" to this. The sketch looked of great quality so I purchased them. When they arrived they looked nothing like the sketch.

A sketch? What the hell, are we living in the middle ages? Even Matthew Brady owned a camera in 1860. Sometimes we are the cause of our own problems.

No, in the middle ages, they smashed things into rocks, then sent the rock to whoever.
KA7NIQ

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2016, 09:05:03 AM »

I recently bought a SteppIR 3 element beam antenna from Ken Simpson W8EK.  The son of the silent key Ken bought the antenna from told him it was a working antenna,, it turned out not to be. I brought this to Ken's attention, and W8EK told me to send the repair invoice to him.
Just like he said he would do, Ken Simpson financially compensated me for most of the money I had to put out for repairs.
He truly is a man of his word.

KA7NIQ

ND6M

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2016, 05:21:06 PM »

I had pretty much the same dealings with him.

I asked if he still had an item for sale and for a picture of the ITEM, and he sent me a generic picture off the web.

I never responded to him after he "blew me off" with the generic picture.

about 3 weeks later, I got a nasty e-mail from him, whining about how he had "lost a sale" because of me.

when ever I see any of his ads (and they are easy to spot due to his posting style) , I just skp them.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: