The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N1NIC great seller  (Read 2328 times)
KD0UYD

Ignore
« on: March 28, 2013, 06:57:15 PM »

Dan (H1NIC) sold me an ICW32A HT that arrived exactly as described which was mint condition. It looks and works like a dream, it's incredible to find an older and discontinued HT in mint condition such as this one. His price for the HT and accesories was more than fair and he even worked with me as far as payment type (I could only use Paypal), he answered all questions and responded to all emails quickly, he also included a rapid charger, wall wart, and two good BP173 batteries which are in great shape as he described and arrived fully charged. As a beginning amatuer radio operater (just waiting for my call sign to be added to the database) I am thrilled to be blessed with a great radio for a great price to get my feet wet with. I had a friend who is licensed test out the ICW32A to make sure it functions and it hits the repeaters in my area with ease and all functions work as they should. I'm looking forward to talking on it in about a week or so. I will personally vouch for this seller being a very honest and stand up guy to deal with.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: