The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaby, OD5NJ's QSL received today  (Read 7227 times)
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 11:08:15 PM »

I think I'm getting fed up of the politics. Can we go back to discussing DXing?

Chris must have taken the wrong medicine. Or perhaps the Red Sox is on a losing streak.

Jonathan W6GX

So, the cat is calling the kettle black, huh?  You brought up the women in Saudi Arabia who are not allowed to drive saying we should be tolerant of other countries views and cultures.

If women could not drive in the USA, your wife, who puts in the majority of the hours at your franchised restaurant would not be able to drive herself to work while you sit at home and play radio all day and night!

And, you are surprised she said no to another tower?  It's her money from what you've told me!

If you had tried that scheme with an American born wife she'd have thrown you out on your lazy ass in 3 months. 

Chris/NU1O
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:30:51 PM by NU1O » Logged
WA2VUY

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 05:51:21 AM »

@NU1O Sicily is 1,200 miles from Lebanon....not close at all.
NI0C

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 06:47:12 AM »

KA3NRX wrote:
Chris...I wondered that myself....then I saw the registered mail process when I mailed my two cards to Bahrain....The gal behind the postal counter really mummified the envelopes, with adhesive stickers, bar codes, tape and registered mail receipts......I am not sure if that will do any good in ensuring they reach their intended destination.....as in life, there are no guarantees......I know this answer is kind of ambiguous, but that's the observation that I made allowing me to reach this conclusion.....I just hope they get there, as the money spent on two registered postcard size envelopes was pretty high....

I've had very good luck with responses to registered mail I've sent to foreign destinations.  However, my recent experience with delivery of registered mail addressed to ME has been poor.  So, apparently have others. See the following

http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,67138.0.html

Chuck  NI0C

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: