The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owners manual Heathkit VTVM  (Read 17252 times)
KD2DYY

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2014, 05:13:57 PM »

Hi folks.... Back again asking for help.....
I just scored a great price on a Heathkit VTVM Model IM-11 and looks like the meter is in good shape inside and out..
Well you know the usual, no test leads and no manual..... I have already made up some test leads but that manual is proving difficult to obtain... I have visited several web site and looks like the folks on those sites want $$$$ for the manual... Can you imagine that? Geez! It makes my "score" not really that wonderful..... Oh well.....
So my question,, does anybody out there have the manual  to this meter that they would be kind enough to share (via PDF file). I'm attempting to build up my test bench and this old meter will fill a vital position..
Thanks,ahead of time for any help in this regard...

Best of 73's, all.      Mike (KD2DYY)
W5RKL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:25:23 AM »

Mike,

I have a partial manual for the IM-11. You can download it from my website

www.w5rkl.com

then click on the manual and document link at the top of the page.

I also have the IM-18 which is very close to the same VTVM as the IM-11 so you can use it as well, also found in pdf format on my website.

Mike W5RKL
WA2CWA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 11:13:38 AM »

I have a bunch of original IM-11 manuals that are excess to my needs. Drop me an e-mail at manualman@juno.com
Pete, wa2cwa
KD2DYY

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 07:29:03 PM »

Wow, all you have to do is ask and all the good people in this hobby, of ours, respond...Thank you all ...
To Mike (W5RXL) , yes I did download that manual from your site... I have looked at your web site before. (I am member of the Kenwood user group at Yahoo).Wonderful service that you are providing all ,us, Kenwood Hybrid fans.. I have a 520s and 830s and now the 590 as well. Yup I am Kenwood loyal...
Thanks , also to Pete (WA2CWA) for his kind offer... If you want to send one of your original manuals my E-Mail address is on QRZ.com call sign KD2DYY....Let me know how much and what kind of postage you need....
Thanks ,again, for the help .... Wonderful hobby........

Mike (KD2DYY)
WA7PRC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 05:05:42 AM »

Mike,

The full IM-11 manual is available online for free (39MB). Check your PMs for the URL.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC
KB3MDT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 01:29:34 AM »

Hi,
   You can download the schematic for this meter at http://www.vintage-radio.info/heathkit/.   

Ken
KB3MDT
W8AAZ

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 05:33:10 PM »

Manualman is great and in the past I have given him some of my unneeded vintage manuals knowing they would get the widest exposure to people that need them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: