Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 722 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $78 /1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

ZS1ZC Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2018 09:18 Send this review to a friend
Great supportive service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used UX5UO for the first time recently. Despite the fact that Gennady runs an international operation and must be dealing with queries all the time, his approach is personal and friendly. We had long delays between Ukraine and South Africa (mainly on this side, and not his fault) and he went out of his way in following through to make sure I got my QSL cards. That's excellent customer service for you. Print quality is very good - exactly what I was after.

Now I'd better warn the QSL Buro about my parcel that's on its way to them...

KM4SQS Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2018 17:45 Send this review to a friend
Awesome cards: fantastic quality and great designs!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my first set of Luxury (full color glossy front, grayscale matt back) cards from Gennady, and he did a fantastic job on the design and printing! Communicating on layout/changes, and paying via Paypal was very easy. Also, I got the cards exactly when quoted: 1 week to print, 2 weeks shipping time.

I will definitely order future cards from UX5UO, and will recommend him to others as well!

To see the results (and a box with the most amount of stamps ever!), check out this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uV99sqHYr2XDnfZ78

KC9YY Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2018 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Super Quality Fast Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my fourth set of cards from Gennady.
Highest quality and service every time.
We also use his cards for our club (NIARC) Special Events.
Thanks Again
KC9YY

ZL2GEO Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2018 23:48 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards/Great Price  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have just received my second order of QSL cards from Grennady with a very speedy delivery. In my opinion this is the best deal on the market, beautiful printed cards at a low price.
This printer is highly recommended.

KZ8Y Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2018 15:50 Send this review to a friend
awesome experience  Time owned: more than 12 months
This was a reorder with some minor changes. I received my order in less than two weeks and the cards were perfect.. Will definitely return for to Gennady for more cards...

W5IDX Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2018 07:03 Send this review to a friend
WOW! Awesome Cards and Service.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought card from Gennady, UX5UO last year. I did a review then. Awesome quality, Awesome service and communication.

Out of the blue at the first of this year 2018, I received a package from Gennady, UX5UO with a large quantity of free mailing labels and a letter reminding me how much they valued me as a customer.

WOW... Now that's a wonderful company!

I recommend this company, Hands Down!
Gregg
W5IDX

KB8UUZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2018 16:07 Send this review to a friend
Super !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered cards for our club - K8BF - Portage County Amateur Radio Service (Ohio). Just perfect! Great communications, easy pay, arrived well packaged. Highly recommended.

XE1MEX Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2018 18:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL cards print service !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for a QSL print service and I selected UX5UO service after I saw the samples of his web site and many QSLs received in the past years that were printed by him.
After a couple of emails my design was refined by Gennady. My cards are exactly as ordered and expected. Excellent quality !. I am fully satisfied. I recommend this QSL print service.

AJ9C Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2018 13:27 Send this review to a friend
On time quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using UX5UO for QSL printing for a while now. Just received my YN2CC reprint. Quality excellent and as expected. On time as promised. What more do you need? A+

W6UXB Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2017 16:46 Send this review to a friend
Great looking cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my cards and they look great, Gennady spent quite a bit of time helping me with the design and after 18 emails we had it! thanks for the patience Gennady