Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 725 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $78 /1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

PH9HB Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2019 15:14 Send this review to a friend
Professional artwork   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Unbeatable professional artwork is what you get from Genaís QSL design and printing service!
After several years, it was time to order new QSL cards, and again I used UX5UO of course. Like all the other times before, that Iíve used this Ukraine based company, the service was more that excellent...!
Gena and Julia are very fast in replying to your emails and as service minded and dedicated professionals, they make your new card look very beautiful as they should be.
Got my cards within 3 weeks from the day that I transferred my money.
IF YOU NEED NEW QSL CARDS, LOOK NO FURTHER, UX5UO IS THE BEST POSSIBLE PRINTING SERVICE THERE IS! Over 700 reviews cannot be wrong!

WA3ERQ Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2019 22:50 Send this review to a friend
Premium  Time owned: more than 12 months
Premium quality cards and paperstock. Quick delivery considering it's coming from Europe. Priced right when compared to other company's. I've ordered over 4000 cards and continue to be amazed with the quality and communication.

GM4YLN Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2018 21:17 Send this review to a friend
QSL card  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
first time with UX5UO ,only 2 e-mails and I have my new QSL cards fast service and good quality .I will be using UX5UO again when I need new cards
GM4YLN

ZS1ZC Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2018 09:18 Send this review to a friend
Great supportive service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used UX5UO for the first time recently. Despite the fact that Gennady runs an international operation and must be dealing with queries all the time, his approach is personal and friendly. We had long delays between Ukraine and South Africa (mainly on this side, and not his fault) and he went out of his way in following through to make sure I got my QSL cards. That's excellent customer service for you. Print quality is very good - exactly what I was after.

Now I'd better warn the QSL Buro about my parcel that's on its way to them...

KM4SQS Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2018 17:45 Send this review to a friend
Awesome cards: fantastic quality and great designs!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my first set of Luxury (full color glossy front, grayscale matt back) cards from Gennady, and he did a fantastic job on the design and printing! Communicating on layout/changes, and paying via Paypal was very easy. Also, I got the cards exactly when quoted: 1 week to print, 2 weeks shipping time.

I will definitely order future cards from UX5UO, and will recommend him to others as well!

To see the results (and a box with the most amount of stamps ever!), check out this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uV99sqHYr2XDnfZ78

KC9YY Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2018 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Super Quality Fast Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is my fourth set of cards from Gennady.
Highest quality and service every time.
We also use his cards for our club (NIARC) Special Events.
Thanks Again
KC9YY

ZL2GEO Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2018 23:48 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards/Great Price  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have just received my second order of QSL cards from Grennady with a very speedy delivery. In my opinion this is the best deal on the market, beautiful printed cards at a low price.
This printer is highly recommended.

KZ8Y Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2018 15:50 Send this review to a friend
awesome experience  Time owned: more than 12 months
This was a reorder with some minor changes. I received my order in less than two weeks and the cards were perfect.. Will definitely return for to Gennady for more cards...

W5IDX Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2018 07:03 Send this review to a friend
WOW! Awesome Cards and Service.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought card from Gennady, UX5UO last year. I did a review then. Awesome quality, Awesome service and communication.

Out of the blue at the first of this year 2018, I received a package from Gennady, UX5UO with a large quantity of free mailing labels and a letter reminding me how much they valued me as a customer.

WOW... Now that's a wonderful company!

I recommend this company, Hands Down!
Gregg
W5IDX

KB8UUZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2018 16:07 Send this review to a friend
Super !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered cards for our club - K8BF - Portage County Amateur Radio Service (Ohio). Just perfect! Great communications, easy pay, arrived well packaged. Highly recommended.