Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 736 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $78 /1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

VK2ICJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2019 13:30 Send this review to a friend
Simply Awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my QSL Cards the other day from UX5UO and I cannot say enough about the quality in the printing. These are truly wonderful and I'm excited about sending them out to people. Seriously you cannot get a better deal out there. I'm very very happy!!!

OH2BN Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2019 17:04 Send this review to a friend
UX5UO Print - VFB  Time owned: more than 12 months
Having just received the latest air-mail shipment
of QSL cards ordered from Gennady, UX5UO, a QSL
printer par excellence, I just want to commend
him on what is his unquestionably super efficient,
reliable and speedy service with amazing print
quality and no-hassle payment arrangements.
For many years now, I have been a regular
“customer” always ordering a new batch of
cards of my own design which Gennady has
supplied without delay, and never has a single
shipment gone missing. Gennady's pricing is attractive, to say the least, and payment is easy via online bank transfer. A highly recommended option when you are in need of eye-catching
pasteboards at an irresistibly affordable price from a reliable source.

73 – Jarmo OH2BN

F6CUK Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2019 17:29 Send this review to a friend
QSL Card  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using the UX5UO service for many years and I am very satisfied with Gen's work. Good quality at the best price.

ON4LBI Rating: 5/5 May 17, 2019 11:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service at good price  Time owned: more than 12 months
After some activations in EA8 (Canary islands), I asked Gennady to print a QSL project according to the model I had prepared. After 2 emails to finalize the project, I made my first order.
About 10 days later, I received my cards at home, exactly in accordance with my request.
The work is very neat, communication with Gennady very easy (very fast response to e-mails). My first order was very good (Luxury 4G + 1) and I am completely satisfied with the service offered.
A few years later, I made 2 orders in Super 4G + 4 quality and I was completely satisfied.
Each time, I proposed a model made with Publisher and Gennady modified some framing errors or proposed a retouch.
But it is also possible to request a proposal without having prepared a model, Gennady will be happy to help you in the ideal design of your QSL.
Quality at a fair price and perfect service.

VE1GG Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2019 00:16 Send this review to a friend
QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for a QSL print service and I selected UX5UO service after I saw the samples on his web site. After a couple of emails I gave Gennady my final confirmation. I just received my order and I am very pleased with my SUPER (4G+4) QSL cards and the prompt service I received, the return address labels was an added touch. Gennady is very good to work with. I highly recommend UX5UO print service and will be using Gennady again when I have to reorder.

KC9YY Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2019 17:28 Send this review to a friend
Tops  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered six times from Gennady. All six times I have found tremendous Quality-Service and Price.
Excellent to work with either changing a card or creating a new card.

WD7E Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2019 21:53 Send this review to a friend
Excellent in every way!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Upgraded my callsign so I ordered a second time from Gennady. These cards arrived very quickly and they are even better than the first order (we tweaked the color a bit on this order). When these are gone I will reorder for sure. Cannot say enough good things about UX5UO Print!

VK2GZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2019 03:16 Send this review to a friend
Top quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It takes about a month to get to Australia, but these are great quality cards with nice gloss lamination. I designed my own from a relative's artwork which I believe Grennady tweaked a little to come up with a really nice result. He has many samples and templates to use. It was a nice touch to receive some free address label stickers with my QRZ page picture.

VK3KTT Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2019 14:30 Send this review to a friend
great qsl cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
been putting this off for years finally got 2 lots of cards for old and new call signs. quick service 4 week delivery to Australia art work was sorted very fast. and Pay pal make it easy.
don't wait like i did just get them :D

GW7HJN Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2019 23:34 Send this review to a friend
New QSL Cards from UX5UO  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have just received my first batch of QSL cards from Gennady.
The order was taken and the cards to my own design were printed and delivered to the UK from Ukraine in less than 10 days. Now that's what I call good service.
The cards are printed to a very high standard and I cannot fault them in any way. I recommend these QSL cards.
My thanks to Gennady and the team.
Stu GW7HJN.