Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | Mastrant Guy Ropes Help

Reviews Summary for Mastrant Guy Ropes
Mastrant Guy Ropes Reviews: 11 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $from 17 / 330ft
Description: Synthetic guy ropes and accessories
More info: http://www.mastrant.com

You can write your own review of the Mastrant Guy Ropes.

VK4SX Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2018 18:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: more than 12 months
Mastrant products are Tier#1 product, Ultrabeam use Mastrant as Truss supports ropes 3mm amazing stuff, a local vk4 has his tower guyed in 8mm, I use 5mm for break release on tower carriage and flags etc, very very strong with wonderful Stainless Steel clamping terminators,
much much much cheaper then Debi Glass and as good,

Regards
Dennis vk4sx

KC4HSI Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2018 13:07 Send this review to a friend
Great products!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ran into them at the Orlando Hamcation 2018. Just wandering through the show, and I accepted a small piece of sample rope, ignoring the booth - for about 3 steps, when I had to turn to speak to them for a bit, as the "hand" of this line was amazing!

Great products, highly recommended.

www.mastrant.com - Martin and his team have been very helpful.

OK4MM Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2016 02:10 Send this review to a friend
Excelent product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use Mastrant ropes for my IOTA expedition antennas.
And not only for ham radio. I installed Mastrant rope to hang the water-pump into 55 meters deep water well. It has been more than five years there and I do not see any problem.
Excelent product.
73, Jarda, OK4MM

IK2LFF Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2016 11:00 Send this review to a friend
at cn3a they saved our towers  Time owned: more than 12 months
Yes, that ropes have done very well for us, we are using them on every towers and the results are excellent.

Few double-check before the contests, just some pullings here or there and we are always safe.

Go Mastrant!

The CN3A team

OK1FJD Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2016 21:06 Send this review to a friend
Best Rope  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Mastrant ropes we used at PJ5/OL8R and Z21MG DX-peditions and will use at D66D as well. It is high quality material.

Team www.cdxp.cz ok6dj
Ok1fjd old call.

RM2D Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2015 08:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent stuff  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For my 18 meter Russian R-409 Army Surplus Telescopic Tower (around 100 kilos) with a Hex Beam on top, I wanted to solve guying issues for the upper three guy layers without using steel wire and insulators. Having seen Mastrant ropes in WRTC events, I wanted to try this solution.

200 meters of 6 mm Mastrant were ordered along with accessories for installation.

Jana and Martin were perfectly customer-focused with prompt reply for any questions.

It is a slightly more expensive solution than using steel wire and insulators, but how happy I am to avoid that work to install the insulators... Worth every single Euro I had to pay extra.

I would recommend anyone who wants to save his or her fingers, time and nerves - go for Mastrant and forget old way of guying antenna towers!

PD2JHP Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2015 00:00 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff! Will buy again.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had used various types of other rope, like dyneema (very strong but too thin) and those nylon ropes (broke after a few month in the sun), but then I found Mastrant Rope during a Hamfair in Rosmalen(NL) spring 2015.

Bought 100 meter reel and stainless steel hardware from Mastrant: just quality. I use the ropes for supporting dipoles and guying mast (25 feet) and poles (35 feet) during field days.

I have not found anything better than Mastrant Ropes. It's very tough and easy to work with.

Great, friendly (nice girl too HI!) and helpful service.

Definitely recommended just search www.ebay.co.uk

M0MTJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2015 11:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent - The Best Rope  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had used various types of other rope in the past, but then discovered Mastrant Rope a few years ago.

I have not found anything better than Mastrant Ropes. It's tougher, longer lasting and easier to work with than anything else.

I have bought reels of rope and stainless steel hardware from Mastrant and all are of top quality. I use the ropes for supporting dipoles and guying masts and poles.

The main use is supporting a 10 metre tall mast for my VHF aerials. Having used Mastrant ropes for a few years I would not now use anything else. I took the opportunity to pick up another 100m reel of 4mm Mastrant-P at the 2015 National Hamfest to keep in stock.

Great, friendly and helpful service too.

Definitely recommended.

PH9GFB Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2015 12:42 Send this review to a friend
Synthetic guy ropes and accessories  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used both 2mm and 4mm of Mastrant-P for more than a year without any trouble. The 2mm is used to setup my 12m spiderbeam pole and for my hyendfed antenna fixed between the chimney and a pole in the backgarden. The 4mm is used to fix my rotatable Aluminium Telescopic Mast 12.5m (41ft) with a 5 band Spiderbeam Yagi.
This setup endured a storm with windforce 8 without any problems

N1EQG Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2015 16:36 Send this review to a friend
GUY ROPE & FITTINGS  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just received 2 100m Mastrant D spools, bunches of thimbles, duplex wire rope clips, spring hooks, quick acting couplers, turnbuckles eye type and hook type. Martin at Mastrant is super to deal with. No duty on package sent thru USPS. This is the material to use for guying your antennas.

My antenna project is a HEXBEAM (Traffie Tech model) on a 15' mast supported by a Glen-Martin 9' roof tower. Guyed to each corner of the house roof.

House height is 20', figure the tower looses a foot by straddling the peak, so add 8', plus the mast, 2 1/2' into the tower so 13 1/2' more for total antenna height of 40' approx.

Believe me when I say, MASTRANT products are GREAT QUALITY. This is my third antenna guying with Mastrant D. "D" is the Dyneema guy rope which I favor over the "P" which seems to stretch more than I care for.

73's