Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | CQ Maps Help

Reviews Summary for CQ Maps
CQ Maps Reviews: 100 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Professional Maps for Amateur Radio. Each Amateur Radio map is custom made for you and is the end result of hours of enjoyable labor and painstaking quality control. In the end, my goal is for all who order from CQmaps to sit back and look at their map as not only a geographic tool, but as something to be truly happy with.
More info: http://axlesandantennas.com

You can write your own review of the CQ Maps.

WW4N Rating: 5/5 Dec 26, 2018 16:56 Send this review to a friend
Great maps, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got the large azimuthal projection map, centered on my QTH. It is beautifully printed, and the service was very quick. It's so nice, I framed it.

K0RO Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2018 17:40 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu Face Plate  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Yaesu Rotor controller face plate looks great. Product arrived in sturdy mailing tube and in a timely fashion. My third product from CQMaps and I continue to be delighted.

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2018 03:25 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great service and great products. I bought the world map inlay for Yaesu rotors. Perfect.

W4FJT Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2018 15:30 Send this review to a friend
A nice personalized map of good quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm glad to see that CQ Maps are back up and running. I've had mine for a couple of years and it's great. It fits perfectly on my shack bulletin board over the operating desk. I had mine personalized with my station callsign.

KD0JLN Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2018 00:22 Send this review to a friend
Great maps!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the azimuthal projection map for both my wall and my rotor. Both arrived well packaged. The cardboard envelope for the rotor map was clearly marked DO NOT BEND and was reinforced with an extra piece of card board inside. The maps are very nicely printed and I think I'll be framing the one for my wall instead of thumb tacking it up like my old maps. The rotor map really makes the controller look nice. When I had the box apart to install the map I converted the lighting to an LED strip which really sets the map off! You can see it here:

K5GH Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2016 16:50 Send this review to a friend
Great looking display  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The 24x36 size map is poster size, so go to wally world and get a wide frame poster frame and it will
dress up the map and makes a great wall display.

WA1EAZ Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2016 09:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I really like a map. I have no interest in computer control. The map gives me as much directional sense as I need.

Just be a little careful in loosening the rotor box assembly.

KI5II Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2016 15:16 Send this review to a friend
Love it  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Fast service great product. Controller looks very nice.

W0ZZY Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2016 10:12 Send this review to a friend
Great maps  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I ordered a map printed on Tyvek and the quality is great. The personalization is a nice touch. Easy to use website and a nice ordering system. They even threw in a bonus map when it shipped.

K5ACL Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2016 08:46 Send this review to a friend
Had an order mix up but company corrected it fast!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a map from CQ maps for the shack, there were a few order mixups initially, but the company was quick to correct them and send out the correct map! A+ for service & the product.

Bonus was the extra 100 watts & a wire graphic placed on the map :)

Great product, great company.