Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Signal Stuff Super Elastic Signal Stick Help

Reviews Summary for Signal Stuff Super Elastic Signal Stick
Signal Stuff Super Elastic Signal Stick Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20
Description: Super flexible whip antenna cut for 2m/70cm bands with a variety of
different connectors for your HT
More info: http://https://signalstuff.com/antennas/

You can write your own review of the Signal Stuff Super Elastic Signal Stick.

MURPHY625 Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2018 01:11 Send this review to a friend
Works very well...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

I ordered the Signal Stick a couple days ago and it arrived today. Very Very fast shipping. Installed it and it works great. I can hit repeaters that I could not previously contact.
I have the new version that is slightly thicker than the others and its not so floppy but is still flexible and can be folded.
Signal strength is excellent and it doesn't seem to stress the antenna connection port as much as the heavier antenna's do. I highly recommend this.

W3UEC Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2018 06:22 Send this review to a friend
works for me  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There is a group that chats every evening using a repeater that is 30 miles from me. I strongly prefer to use my HT from my recliner, but my colleagues bitch and moan about my weak noisy signal until I get up and fire up the "big rig." Yesterday I got my Signal Stick, stuck it on the HT, and got good signal reports from all over my sitting room (ground level in a room with aluminum siding). For me this is more important than SWR, field strength etc. I strongly recommend the Signal Stick to all lazy indolent old farts like me.

K7FD Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2018 06:10 Send this review to a friend
Yes, buy two!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my Super-Elastic Signal Stick and couldn't be more pleased. One for the old Icom T90A and another for the old Yaesu FT10R. Throw your rubber duckies in a drawer and pick a Signal Stick up...they're excellent quality and do the job!

K6SBA Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2018 19:19 Send this review to a friend
A+++++  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Don't waste your time trying other antennas; just get a Signal Stick. I have tried several antennas for my Yaesu VX-6R dual bander. The Signal Stick is far and away the best. It's tough and amazing flexible. It's neat to be able to coil it up when transporting the radio. It is very well crafted.

Bottom line? Buy One (or two)!!

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara CA

KL5L Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2018 01:49 Send this review to a friend
Surprisingly good  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I've compared this side by side with several other HT antenna and this one wins hands down so far.

Beats rubber ducks
Beats Nagoya 701
Beats my buddies home brew.
Beat a few others that I don't remember the name of.

when the other same type radios were quiet mine with this antenna was picking up all kinds of signals.

AJ4DW Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2018 14:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent HT Antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have had two of these for a few years... the flexible antenna is really flexible and returns to its straight and upright position even after being bent for a year due to an overhanging shelf. Excellent reception and transmission. Performs better than the big name expensive antennas such as Nagoya. Highly recommended.

KM6JXB Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2017 11:32 Send this review to a friend
Solid performing HT antenna for 2m and 70cm  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am really happy with this whip. Coils up and gets out of the way when you're not using it, and still uncoils to a straight (if flippy-floppy) antenna for your handheld. I use this on my cheap Chinese HT and it works well for me, whether indoors or out. Have gotten very good reports from others about the reception with this antenna. I still have yet to use it widely for simplex, but I hope to have more to report there.

Love that the sales of this antenna goes to support HamStudy.org, which has helped me in getting licensed.