Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | eQSL Help

Reviews Summary for eQSL
eQSL Reviews: 236 Average rating: 3.5/5 MSRP: $Free - Donations accepted
Description: Electronic web-based QSL exchange service
More info: http://www.eqsl.cc

You can write your own review of the eQSL.

N4KC Rating: 3/5 Nov 2, 2018 01:47 Send this review to a friend
Why not?  Time owned: more than 12 months
With N3FJP software, it's a couple of button clicks to upload contacts to eQSL, so why not? I do an upload every couple of weeks as a courtesy. If someone wants to use it, it's fine with me, though I really don't see the point.

F4GFT Rating: 1/5 Nov 1, 2018 21:28 Send this review to a friend
agree with KG6TT  Time owned: more than 12 months
I agree with KG6TT. I use e-qsl, just as a service to fellow hams. I don't care about e-qsl awards, I only confirm incoming QSLs, and I stopped paying for this service. LOTW rules these days, and of course I continue to honour the old bureau QSL service. I really think LOTW is the way to go.

KG6TT Rating: 3/5 Nov 1, 2018 19:41 Send this review to a friend
I upload for others, not for me  Time owned: more than 12 months
Uploading to eQSL is pretty much automatic using DXKeeper so I upload my logged QSOs for those that use this service. Personally I don't track my eQSL account nor do I seek CQ awards. I use LoTW, direct and bureau though.

WE1X Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2018 12:17 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using eQSL for years. It's simple to use, convenient and interfaces nicely with any number of logging programs. Very seldom have I ever received QSL requests for stations I've not logged and each and every one of those came from "routine" DX countries such as EA, G, F, etc. Yes, it's only good for eQSL awards...but so what? Life doesn't revolve solely around ARRL awards. Finally, if any op wants to cheat and game the system they will do it regardless whether your using eQSL, LOTW, ClubLog or whatever.

N4MU Rating: 2/5 Oct 31, 2018 23:25 Send this review to a friend
eQSL...What's the point?  Time owned: more than 12 months
eQSL is a good idea (I am a paid user) but after seeing [mostly] "manufactured" cards...what's the point? It's not good for any awards other than what eQSL may offer and I constantly get bombarded with bogus QSOs. So...again...what's the point? Think I'll cut back to paper cards and LoTW only.

K2PAL Rating: 0/5 Oct 31, 2018 23:01 Send this review to a friend
Do not believe  Time owned: months
QSL cards come from people with whom I did not work.
I believe only LOTW.
I paid money for their EQSL service that the cheaters use.
I never thought it was possible.
If the author closed this EQSL business, I would be happy.

WC4R Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2018 21:04 Send this review to a friend
Smooth, simple, easy, effective  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used eQSL for many years. No service is perfect but it helps to understand how they work to use it most effectively. I upload automatically every day to ClubLog, LoTW, and eQSL via the N3FJP logging software. eQSL allows for instant on the fly auto uploads. It's fast and accurate. ClubLog also allows this, LoTW does not. Compared to LoTW, eQSL is far simpler to set up and maintain. My downloads of QSOs not in my log are few and far between, about 1 in every 50. eQSL appears to be as popular and maybe more popular than LoTW. For the non-amateurs (ie SWLs), it's the only way to go.

AA4PB Rating: 4/5 Oct 31, 2018 18:49 Send this review to a friend
Works as advertised  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Followed the ARRL instructions step by step to install on Win10 machine with no issues. No problems uploading or viewing QSOs and QSLs.

WX4O Rating: 4/5 Oct 31, 2018 15:05 Send this review to a friend
Works well  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use it all the time

VK4FACT Rating: 0/5 Oct 31, 2018 06:35 Send this review to a friend
Ugly & confusing!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have tried using eQSL numerous times, the layout is awful,very clumsily designed and just un-needed options everywhere, nothing is user friendly or explained real well.

Very poor QSL service.