Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | eQSL Help

Reviews Summary for eQSL
eQSL Reviews: 241 Average rating: 3.5/5 MSRP: $Free - Donations accepted
Description: Electronic web-based QSL exchange service
More info: http://www.eqsl.cc

You can write your own review of the eQSL.

K2PAL Rating: 0/5 Oct 31, 2018 23:01 Send this review to a friend
Do not believe  Time owned: months
QSL cards come from people with whom I did not work.
I believe only LOTW.
I paid money for their EQSL service that the cheaters use.
I never thought it was possible.
If the author closed this EQSL business, I would be happy.

WC4R Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2018 21:04 Send this review to a friend
Smooth, simple, easy, effective  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used eQSL for many years. No service is perfect but it helps to understand how they work to use it most effectively. I upload automatically every day to ClubLog, LoTW, and eQSL via the N3FJP logging software. eQSL allows for instant on the fly auto uploads. It's fast and accurate. ClubLog also allows this, LoTW does not. Compared to LoTW, eQSL is far simpler to set up and maintain. My downloads of QSOs not in my log are few and far between, about 1 in every 50. eQSL appears to be as popular and maybe more popular than LoTW. For the non-amateurs (ie SWLs), it's the only way to go.

AA4PB Rating: 4/5 Oct 31, 2018 18:49 Send this review to a friend
Works as advertised  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Followed the ARRL instructions step by step to install on Win10 machine with no issues. No problems uploading or viewing QSOs and QSLs.

WX4O Rating: 4/5 Oct 31, 2018 15:05 Send this review to a friend
Works well  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use it all the time

VK4FACT Rating: 0/5 Oct 31, 2018 06:35 Send this review to a friend
Ugly & confusing!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have tried using eQSL numerous times, the layout is awful,very clumsily designed and just un-needed options everywhere, nothing is user friendly or explained real well.

Very poor QSL service.

W4HH Rating: 0/5 May 28, 2017 18:44 Send this review to a friend
I quit eQSL  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I'm not the most active ham; I work mainly 40 CW QRP with no more that a half-dozen contacts a week. I signed up with eQSL, but, after a year, I quit.

Over half the eQSLs I receive are phony -- not in my log. I just checked my eQSL account and I have eQSLs for SSB contacts on 80, 40, 20, 15, 10, and 6 --I have not been on SSB for ten years and don't have a rig that's 6-meters capable.

I'm sticking with paper QSL cards sent via snail mail.

KA2DDX Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2016 11:33 Send this review to a friend
works well for me  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use eqsl every day - I set my HamRadioDeluxe software to generate an eqsl automatically everytime I save a qso in HRD - it's easy - then, a couple times a week I go to eqsl.cc and check my incoming against my HRD log - it's a heck of a lot easier than lotw - and cheaper than the huge postal increases going on around the world now - e.g. ARRL just raised their outgoing rates - been using it more than 10 years -

no complaints here -

WA0USA Rating: 4/5 Jun 17, 2016 19:29 Send this review to a friend
It works as well as the people that use it  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been an eQSL user for 5 years or so and have 3 attached accounts, 2 domestic and 1 DX. I have watched it respond slowly to the problem of multiple QTHs and call signs. I love to read the security trolls' rants. If you are the kind of person who sends a reply QSL without checking your log well then yes, there is a problem there. Why wouldn't you check an electronic log? It is only as good as the people that use it. Anyone remember Don Miller? It is free!! What do you want for free? Spend the $30.00 you should on 1000 QSL cards and get a Silver Membership. Take any picture you want, download it and make a one sided QSL card out of it. Slow customer service? It is free! Do you work for free? 90% of the connection issues aren't even their fault.I tried LoTW several times and never got it to work before my super secure certificate expired.Requested three of them and gave up. To me eQsl does what it is supposed to, for free! Can't get ARRL award credit with eQSL? Who cares. Get eQSL award credit. Same thing. It is a hobby.

N4WRE Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2015 12:52 Send this review to a friend
Really works well  Time owned: more than 12 months
How can you not like eQSL.I have actually gotten a confirmation just minutes after I signed.The best thing is it's FREE if you don't want to donate. It saves a bunch of postage and you can print out the cards if you like. Great service, Thanks for providing a great service to the ham community..

N8YA Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2015 17:34 Send this review to a friend
Love it!  Time owned: more than 12 months
It is SIMPLE and it WORKS!

If you get a bogus QSL... do NOT confirm it!
So there are NO problems with if you are honest!