Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Verticals; Wire; Loop | International Antenna Corp Dual Band Bazooka Help

Reviews Summary for International Antenna Corp Dual Band Bazooka
International Antenna Corp Dual Band Bazooka Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $218.00
Description: For 80 and 40 meters. This is an extremely broad-banded Half Wave Antenna which can operate efficiently across both Ham bands with little change to the SWR. This unique design eliminates the need for antenna matching baluns. Our design uses state-of-the-art materials and encapsulation techniques to create an antenna that will endure harsh environments.
More info: http://iacantennas.com/

You can write your own review of the International Antenna Corp Dual Band Bazooka.

KB6HRT Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2018 03:01 Send this review to a friend
Works For me with with compromised hearing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well thought I was a cooked goose, Was getting to where I could not hear a Q-so's very well, spent money for the best hearing Aid I could find, they helped, the best headphones that worked as well. But today I installed IAC's 80-40 double bazooka after talking to the owner yesterday and he gave me some tips for the installation which I followed to a tee. It took me about 5 hours to get it installed and tuned, am 78+ so the roof work went slow, an adding the messenger
went slower than I though it might but the antenna is up at 36' at the Apex and is tuner to where I do most of my talking on 75m an 40m.
The receive is better than my I-MAC cpu and I can hear ALL my radios with or with out Hearing Aids, This is the best receiving antenna I have used, no mater what radio I'm on.. The reason I am writing this review so soon it has solved the hearing an receive problem I was having for the last couple of years an its the antenna to me its 10+++++. Got my Xmas present early for sure, I just just installed a G5RV that has worked good for receive when the band is in but did not have range of a good dipole some times, this antenna is 3 S units stronger on receive on some stations the output is a lot stronger than the G5RV
when I checked into the Noon Time net today, first time I called was answered on the 99w radio..700 mile away in poor conditions,
Yesterday it took me 5 called with the G5RV before I was acknowledge .......... ....73s......... Marry Christmas ......................kb6hrt

K4DHT Rating: 5/5 Oct 3, 2018 21:37 Send this review to a friend
International Antenna Corp 75 mtr double Bazooka  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had this antenna for 3+ years at 50 feet inverted V. It is broad banded and covers the total portion of the 75 mtr general band without a tuner. I have had and do have other types of 75 mtr antennas in the past 30+ years and none perform as well as my IAC antenna. IAC company responded to me immediately when I had questions on this antenna.

AC9HB Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2017 05:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding dual band performance  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently added the IAC dual band bazooka to my station because it offers both 80 and 40 meters from a single feed line. I thought I would give it a try and see how well it works. The results are in this antenna out performed my wire dipole on both bands with low SWR on both bands. The quality of the manufacturing process is the best in the business. Look no further if you need an antenna for 80/40 meters from a single feed line you wont be disappointed. The customer support from IAC is also top shelf, they will take the time to answer your technical questions in a way that is both informative and easy to understand. Again the IAC Dual Band Bazooka is a top performer on both 80 and 40 meters.