Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing & safety gear | MM0CUG Masts (CUG Mast Solutions) Help

Reviews Summary for MM0CUG Masts (CUG Mast Solutions)
MM0CUG Masts (CUG Mast Solutions) Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$ varies depending on model
Description: Produce a range of aluminium and steel box section masts,
lattice masts, trailer masts and supply various mast
accessories including electric winches, rotator cages etc.
More info: http://https://www.mm0cug.co.uk

You can write your own review of the MM0CUG Masts (CUG Mast Solutions).

G7IRU Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2018 08:53 Send this review to a friend
Nice product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have just today had a 12 metre aluminium two section mast installed by Gary and his colleague and was so impressed with the quality of the mast and the professionalism of the install that i felt i should leave a review on here pronto. My mast tilts parallel to my end gable wall and after liasing with Gary all the standoff measurements from the wall worked out to be perfect. I think if funds allowed the steel masts are the ones to go for but for the price the aluminium one like mine is really good as it was delivered and fitted for free. I will update on here when i have my antennas installed up on the mast. 73's Carlo.

G8RBW Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2017 10:54 Send this review to a friend
Well thought out design!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gary MM0CUG does a range of masts and custom mast designs to suit you and your garden. He is based in Aberdeen Scotland and does regular trips round the UK to deliver and install his masts.

My 14 meter telescopic, galvanised steel box section mast was neatly installed in three hours about a month after I ordered it. Gary was happy to discuss the details by phone and email and I was carefully briefed on how to use the winches and lower and raise the mast.

I was impressed by the amount of thought that had gone into the design and Gary's willingness to change details if he thought it would improve the mast or rotator cage.

So far the mast has stood up to some strong winds without any problems and performed well so I'm happy!