Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing & safety gear | Ambient Weather EZ-HD-PTP Heavy Duty Mast to Mast Mounting Kit Help

Reviews Summary for Ambient Weather EZ-HD-PTP Heavy Duty Mast to Mast Mounting Kit
Ambient Weather EZ-HD-PTP Heavy Duty Mast to Mast Mounting Kit Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $17.99
Description: Heavy Duty Pole to Pole Mounting Hardware.

Mount a second mast or pole to an existing sturdy mast (such as a
radio/TV antenna, flag pole, etc.) with a stand off. Stand off varies
depending on diameter of existing mast.

Important Note: For additional stability, it is highly recommended that you
order two of the EZ-HD-PTP mast to mast mounting kits at a time.
More info: http://www.ambientweather.com/amweezheduma.html

You can write your own review of the Ambient Weather EZ-HD-PTP Heavy Duty Mast to Mast Mounting Kit.

KC6KNL Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2018 21:08 Send this review to a friend
A niche product that works great.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I live in an HOA neighborhood and needed to mount my Diamond X50 onto my DirecTV Satellite Dish mast so that the X50 looked like it was part of the DirecTV Dish Setup.

I found these brackets online. EBay sellers were gouging but Amazon had them at a reasonable price. I bought two sets.

I went to Lowe’s and bought a 6 foot PVC pipe to use as a mast.

I clamped the PVC pipe to the DirecTV pole, then mounted the Diamond X50 on top of the PVC. I dressed up the coax cables with Nylon wire ties.

Installation looks very professional.

Amazon is the best place to get these clamps. Buy them in pairs. The product picture is a pic of my install.