Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | Ham Radio Prep Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Radio Prep
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $25
Description: Online Technician Course with quizzes and unlimited final exams
More info: http://www.hamradioprep.com

You can write your own review of the Ham Radio Prep.

KN4QHP Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2018 03:03 Send this review to a friend
"HAM RADIO PREP" Amazing learning tool   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I decided to get my Technicians ham radio license once again have been trying to get my ham radio operator's license since the late 70's with the boring 2 inches thick books with hard to get interested after a short time.
UNTIL I was searching the net , just to see what was offered on line ....
I came across a teaching lesson from a company called "HAM RADIOS PREP". Here I found a take your first lesson for "FREE". The lesson covered several topics and had a quiz to see how well I retained the lesson I had read . I was amazed at my test results.
I decided to purchase the on line lesson from
"HAM RADIO PREP".
I began the study course in my spare time. It was very easy to understand and the way they presented the study lessons I was able to retain the information.
After 5 day's I was ready to get my Technicians ham radio license I passed Technician class lesson the first try .

Than "HAM RADIO PREP" came out with the "Geneal class license lessons and and I took this Great Study Course and within 8 day I went and took the "GENERAL CLASS HAM LICENSES" exam and passed....
I now possess m "GENERAL CLASS HAM RADIO LICENSE"
So guy if your interested in getting your ham radio licenses without all the boring heavy dull old books then this course is what your looking for. Thank you "HAM RADIO PREP" for helping me achieve this goal.
Randy

KM6UAX Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2018 06:42 Send this review to a friend
fast!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was the first study guide that really stuck for me. I had been wanting to get my tech license for a few years but never could find anything that worked. I really liked that I could study on my phone and kindle.