Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | VHF Loop 6M-F Help

Reviews Summary for VHF Loop 6M-F
VHF Loop 6M-F Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $129.95
Description: A 50~54 mHz high performance, CNC manufactured, all
aluminum magnetic loop antenna. At only 18 inches, and 1Ĺ
pounds, itís an excellent choice for restricted space and
portable field operations. Ideal for Digital/CW/SSB/FM.
Complete kit, easily assembled in 5 minutes. Experiment,
Explore.
More info: http://www.vhfloop.com/product/6m-f-magnetic-loop/

You can write your own review of the VHF Loop 6M-F.

N2LRB Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2019 13:22 Send this review to a friend
An Antenna that Works  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased this 6 Meter magnetic loop antenna in October of 2017. The antenna comes in broken down to its various parts. After assembling, I attached the coax and starting tuning the top portion to the part of the 6 meter band I operate on, mainly 50.1325Mhz. I was able to quickly tune it and had it on the air. Later that day I made an mile contact with N4VPI with the 6M-F with the antenna sitting on my bed in my bedroom. As seen in the photo for this product.

The antenna is easy to use and to set to the part of the 6M band in which you want to operate. I only use this antenna indoors as I live in an HOA. I believe it can be used outdoors but not permanently. The antenna should not get wet.

The antenna is directional. This has become my only 6 meter antenna. I like that I don't have to tune it past the first time I use it and that it will keep it's tune. It's also a thing of beauty. You can't go wrong getting this antenna.