Reviews Categories | Ham radio kits | 10W Radio HF SW CW telegraph Transmitter 7.023MHz Kits HF power Help

Reviews Summary for 10W Radio HF SW CW telegraph Transmitter 7.023MHz Kits HF power
10W Radio HF SW CW telegraph Transmitter 7.023MHz Kits HF power Reviews: 2 Average rating: 1.0/5 MSRP: $17
Description: Widely sold on eBay and Amazon, this kit is purported to provide an inexpensive opportunity for hams to build a 10W CW transmitter on a fixed crystal based 40M CW frequency
More info: http://Search eBay or Amazon using the product name above

You can write your own review of the 10W Radio HF SW CW telegraph Transmitter 7.023MHz Kits HF power .

NY7Q Rating: 2/5 Mar 18, 2019 13:31 Send this review to a friend
Very Poor assembly instructions  Time owned: more than 12 months
I admit the first one I built was challenging. Lucky I read schematics. I downloaded everything I could find on internet and built up a construction manual for myself. Thus far I have built about 30 of these and they all worked, but I admit for a novice it might be a real challenge. I tired of the hassle of the builds and threw a box of two dozen kits in dumpster..

KF3EI Rating: 0/5 Mar 17, 2019 21:12 Send this review to a friend
Ebay 7.023MHz CW 10 watt kit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Im giving the kit a 0 because I expected to build a working unit but could not due to the mistakes and errors in the instructions. After purchase, the seller will email a pdf instruction. The pdf circuit schematic not only lists SMD components that are different to the specific parts on the inventory list but also do not match the points on the supplied circuit board. Worse, there are three pages of fault checking ( I suspect from historic failures)in which the builder is forced to puzzle through. There is no help service, and no way of knowing if its worth completing the kit. It's SMD all the way without a stencil or paste. This is a blind nightmare kit.