Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | Koch Method CW Trainer for WIndows Help

Reviews Summary for Koch Method CW Trainer for WIndows
Koch Method CW Trainer for WIndows Reviews: 11 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $freeware
Description: Learn Morse code by the Koch method, which teaches reflexive responses to each Morse character. The software can also add noise and QSB to simulate a real world environment.
More info: http://www.g4fon.net/CW%20Trainer.htm

You can write your own review of the Koch Method CW Trainer for WIndows.

KB8BO Rating: 5/5 May 17, 2002 12:00 Send this review to a friend
Great and its free!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I downloaded the program and was a little bewildered that character spacing, etc. was not variable. However, once I started using it, I was very pleased with the results. One of the things that I really like about the program is the ability to add noise and qsb, just like it would be on a real qso. In fact, I find that I can do better with the noise and qsb turned on than I do without it.

Ray has made a valuable contribution to hams who want to learn cw for the first time or to increase their speed so that they will not feel embarrased to start using the code. Great job!