Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Paul Hansen Radio Repair Help

Reviews Summary for Paul Hansen Radio Repair
Reviews: 45 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Paul Hansen Radio Repair is the 1st choice for ICOM repair ie. price and turn around time on the East coast.

Paul Hansen, W6XA 2134 Carthage Rd Tucker, GA 30084

More info: http://www.amateurradioservice.com

You can write your own review of the Paul Hansen Radio Repair.

WR5AY Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2018 18:20 Send this review to a friend
Awesome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I thought I had a strange issue with my IC-7000 data ports. Sent in my radio. He ran all kinds of diagnostics. Asked if he could send one of his IC-7000's back so I can test my setup. Yes, I borrowed his radio. Wow. Anyway, good feedback. Good service. Good to work with. Not sure my problem was fixed as it might not have been a problem.lol. As soon as I get all of the data connections setuop I will redo my test. But, Paul did his dead level best to find it.

WA4LR Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2018 15:56 Send this review to a friend
icom756 repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
had a problem with the power plug pigtaik Paul repaired it yery quickly, answered all phone calls and E-mails promptly.Will use Paul for any future radio repairs

WE4P Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2018 17:44 Send this review to a friend
Professional Repair  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Paul and got a rapid response. Delivered my broken Icom R75 and got it back fully operational in a weeks time. Very competitive repair pricing.

AG4F Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2018 15:53 Send this review to a friend
Great Job!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Took my dead FT-920 to Paul for resurrection (I killed it :). He was able to diagnose and repair it for a very reasonable price. He was also very flexible with respect to taking the rig on a weekend. This is the first time I've used Paul's services. I'll definitely go to him again if I need a repair that I can't handle.

K4SE Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2017 16:51 Send this review to a friend
Repeat customer  Time owned: more than 12 months
Paul repaired my "spare" Icom 756PRO, did a great job and returned the rig promptly. He repaired my "main" PRO a few years ago and it is still working FB! He is a MUCH better/faster choice for repair work than Icom repair service. Paul answers his phone calls and emails right away.

W0LD Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2017 01:56 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely Superb!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Paul repaired an ICOM-IC-275H back into mint shape for me. I highly recommend Paul, he is not fast, but he is extremely good!! You will not be disappointed!

AD4IE Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2016 19:39 Send this review to a friend
Repeat customer  Time owned: months
I've used Paul Hansen a few times with my Icom radios and have always been pleased. It's good to know we have someone like this that we can count on for our repairs. I understand he now does more than only Icom radios.

K3LLH Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2016 11:08 Send this review to a friend
Top-notch repairs  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just had my loyal IC-706 repaired by Paul. He diagnosed the problem over the phone and had it done and back in 2+ days.... and very reasonably on top.

KU4C Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2016 21:14 Send this review to a friend
Icom Repair  Time owned: more than 12 months
Paul W6XA, now in Tucker, Georgia, recently repaired my Icom 746-Pro that had stopped transmitting. He discovered Q1 & R3 manufacturing error and proceeded to fix the problem and check the transceiver for proper operation. The turn around time was just a week! Paul's repair price was most reasonable.
His new contact phone number is (864)222-3539.

K8VYA Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2016 08:04 Send this review to a friend
Paul has been my Icom repair because fast turn around  Time owned: more than 12 months
Paul is a expert repair depot. I had my Icom 746 Pro repair and Paul had fast repair. He is easy to get a hold of and will answer all your questions and explain what work has to be done and quote a reasonable price. He will also check your rig for current updates and correct any issues.