Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 254 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

AB3IY Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2019 00:15 Send this review to a friend
Quality Covers  Time owned: more than 12 months
Stan is a great guy, and he is very talented. I have a number of his covers on my equipment. I have always been satisfied with his service. Thank you Stan. Regards Richard Sacco AB3IY

KB1NO Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2019 04:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Stan provides great covers. I just receive my second cover. In both cases the covers arrived quickly and fit perfectly. The cover material and marking are both of high quality. The price is very reasonable for a custom cover. Thanks Stan!

SM3LGO Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2019 20:25 Send this review to a friend
As good as it gets  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have ordered about a dozen different covers now, always 100% satisfaction. (I did receive one cover with wrong text but it was quickly replaced, free of charge.) Stan is super professional, very helpful and nice to deal with.

K3VA Rating: 5/5 Dec 22, 2018 18:07 Send this review to a friend
BEST  Time owned: more than 12 months
Not much new to add to Stans covers but this is
my third cover and not dissapointed.
Also, his customer service is really great. He helped me out when I ordered the wrong cover recently! Thanks Stan

N1TQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2018 14:44 Send this review to a friend
Simple the best Covers !!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Stan is the best! Easy to order and excellent quality. I just order cover for some vintage gear and had the covers in 4 days !! I like his Black vinyl covers and embroidered black vinyl covers they allow showing of my vintage radios!!

KD4ISM Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2018 21:23 Send this review to a friend
Very nice covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed dust covers for my radio equipment and Stan delivered. Couple of e-mails and paypal got the covers in 4 days. Very nice embroidering, top notch covers. Thanks Stan!

WZ1U Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2018 23:48 Send this review to a friend
Copied but not duplicated!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Others have tried to make covers at a cheaper cost, but Stan's covers are just the best...I like the Elite series.... ""YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR""

W1KJL Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2018 13:51 Send this review to a friend
Top notch!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Communication with Stan is fantastic! He'll respond night, day and weekends shortly after you email him. I had him make 2 Elite covers for me, one for my IC-7610 and the other for my Palstar SP30H speaker. The fit, finish and quality is indeed top notch! He had them made and shipped to me within a week. Buy with confidence!

N1LQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 21, 2018 05:35 Send this review to a friend
The King of Covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's all been said here before but I have to add my $.02 as well.

I just received my custom cover for my TS-590SG 70th Anniversary Edition. Stan's workmanship and overall production quality is magnificent. It's a beautiful accessory for this transceiver.

Stan is a true gentleman to deal with as well.

In times of diminishing quality in almost everything these days, it's nice to find someone who really takes pride in what they do.

Order a cover from Stan and support his work. You will not be disappointed.

HTHSWL Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2018 14:30 Send this review to a friend
Don't Hesitate, Fantastic !  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the years I have ordered 6 dust covers from Stan, at Radiodustcovers. I must say every cover I have received has been outstanding. If you have some expensive or vintage receivers like I do, I like to keep the dust off of them, this is a no brainer. It makes the shack look really nice too. All the covers I've received are top quality.The prices are reasonable, and turn around time is excellent. I just received a cover for my old Icom IC R7100. I did not get the elite cover this time, but received a black wool cover, with the ICOM emblem and model number on the front. The fit is perfect. The back of the cover has a flap, so you can keep all your antenna or power connections on, and just flip the cover off and your good to go. It's a must have to keep your equipment looking and performing well. Thank you again Stan.