Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by W6ON
Radio Dust Covers by W6ON Reviews: 250 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20 - 75 depending on make,model,
Description: Stan Clewett W6ON, maker of custom, handmade dust covers for ALL your electronics equipment. I offer a very wide variety of materials, colors, and prices to keep your equipment looking and working like new for years to come. Please visit my website listed below for pictures, prices, and information on all the fine products I offer. Including the world's BEST covers...my Elite covers. 73, Stan.
More info: http://www.radiodustcovers.com

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by W6ON.

N1TQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2018 14:44 Send this review to a friend
Simple the best Covers !!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Stan is the best! Easy to order and excellent quality. I just order cover for some vintage gear and had the covers in 4 days !! I like his Black vinyl covers and embroidered black vinyl covers they allow showing of my vintage radios!!

KD4ISM Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2018 21:23 Send this review to a friend
Very nice covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed dust covers for my radio equipment and Stan delivered. Couple of e-mails and paypal got the covers in 4 days. Very nice embroidering, top notch covers. Thanks Stan!

WZ1U Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2018 23:48 Send this review to a friend
Copied but not duplicated!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Others have tried to make covers at a cheaper cost, but Stan's covers are just the best...I like the Elite series.... ""YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR""

W1KJL Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2018 13:51 Send this review to a friend
Top notch!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Communication with Stan is fantastic! He'll respond night, day and weekends shortly after you email him. I had him make 2 Elite covers for me, one for my IC-7610 and the other for my Palstar SP30H speaker. The fit, finish and quality is indeed top notch! He had them made and shipped to me within a week. Buy with confidence!

N1LQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 21, 2018 05:35 Send this review to a friend
The King of Covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's all been said here before but I have to add my $.02 as well.

I just received my custom cover for my TS-590SG 70th Anniversary Edition. Stan's workmanship and overall production quality is magnificent. It's a beautiful accessory for this transceiver.

Stan is a true gentleman to deal with as well.

In times of diminishing quality in almost everything these days, it's nice to find someone who really takes pride in what they do.

Order a cover from Stan and support his work. You will not be disappointed.

HTHSWL Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2018 14:30 Send this review to a friend
Don't Hesitate, Fantastic !  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the years I have ordered 6 dust covers from Stan, at Radiodustcovers. I must say every cover I have received has been outstanding. If you have some expensive or vintage receivers like I do, I like to keep the dust off of them, this is a no brainer. It makes the shack look really nice too. All the covers I've received are top quality.The prices are reasonable, and turn around time is excellent. I just received a cover for my old Icom IC R7100. I did not get the elite cover this time, but received a black wool cover, with the ICOM emblem and model number on the front. The fit is perfect. The back of the cover has a flap, so you can keep all your antenna or power connections on, and just flip the cover off and your good to go. It's a must have to keep your equipment looking and performing well. Thank you again Stan.

K4SNA Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2018 17:44 Send this review to a friend
Usual great quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently contacted Stan about ordering new covers. He was taking a brief sabbatical, so I sent a check in advance...he returned to work and within 48 hours I had an email telling me the covers were "in the mail". They arrived 1/20/18 and are absolutely perfect in every respect. Stan continues to amaze me with his professionalism and consistent production of quality finished products. Thanks, Stan, for another job well done with expectations exceeded!!

W0FAV Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2017 07:22 Send this review to a friend
Great product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received 5 wool/felt dust covers for my Kenwood equipment, including a custom made cover for my Kenwood MC-50 desk mic. I had to provide Stan with the measurements so he could make the MC-50 cover. Fits like a glove!

It took one week from the time I placed my order until I had it in my hands. The craftsmanship is outstanding, and I am most pleased with the covers including the mic cover. Stan is excellent to do business with.

If you are thinking about buying dust covers, give Stan's a careful review. I am certain, based on my personal experience, that you will be as pleased as I am with his products.

W6TS Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2017 20:45 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
Iíve posted before. These are the best covers!
Stan is very accommodating and takes pride in his product..

K7LNP Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2017 15:08 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding product and service! Just got my cover for my new Icom IC-7300. Stan gave a super fast response to my emails and after payment, the cover was sent very fast. It surprised me how quickly he fabricated and sent the IC-7300 cover. I will be ordering more very soon.