Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1481 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

N6XJP Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2018 00:46 Send this review to a friend
Wow!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Every once in a while we come across a truly outstanding business that helps Hams. Such is Cheap QSLs. Fast. Incredibly friendly and accommodating. Prices that are very attractive (much lower than anyone else I talked to). Been a ham for 29 years and these are absolutely the most beautiful cards Iíve ever had. Get on the bands. I would be honored to send you my card. Thanks Hal and Sue...youíre the Best!

WV8JS Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2018 15:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent fast service...Great quality QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the place to buy your QSL cards without any problems with very quick service.Thanks

N5TTI Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2018 03:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards, Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Ordered on Sunday evening, got proof early Monday morning. They were in my mailbox on Friday.
Excellent quality as ALWAYS!
Thanks Sue, and Hal for all you do for this great hobby.

WX1FLY Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2018 15:10 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great quick service and communication, cards look great!

WX1FLY Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2018 15:06 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Nice quick service, good communication. Cards look great!

KW9WK Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2018 15:46 Send this review to a friend
Great, and affordable!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great looking QSL cards at a great price. Even though they may be "stock" - Mine look custom. Service was quick, great communication, certainly won't be my last order. Thanks Much!

K0COY Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2018 00:25 Send this review to a friend
Super Great!  Time owned: more than 12 months
My second order in many years. I had moved, Sue got the corrected info and sent my new order extremely quick. Their card stock is good, printing is perfect and if there is a problem, Hal or Sue will correct it immediately. My goto source for QSL cards forever.

K7DIP Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2018 16:51 Send this review to a friend
Happy Customer  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Hal did right by me. I was wanting to inject some humor onto my card on account of my call sign, but evidently there are issues with copyrights for what I had in mind. Hal found something to put on my card that worked for me, and I am very pleased with the result. The care and customer service and communication are excellent. I would recommend cheapQSLs in a heartbeat.

WA9IVB Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2018 20:04 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Havent ordered QSL's since the early 90's.
The process thru cheapqsl's was easy and the service was superb. Sue kept me up to date and the final quality was more than I expected.
They will always have my qsl business.

David Hood WA9IVB

WT8WV Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2018 00:59 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service and a great lookin' card  Time owned: more than 12 months
I only write a review if I am particularly impressed... or irritated... with a service or product. But I want to take this opportunity to say how PLEASED that I am with the quality and wonderful service I have received from this company. Both Hal and Sue were sure to please! I was running out of the first excellent batch they made me about a year ago and decided I needed to reorder FAST. From the time of placing the order online to delivery in my mailbox... 6 days! Clear across the country, no less! AND... bless their heart... they added a number of extras! They have my business as long as I am tickling the airwaves! You won't be disappointed.