Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1533 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

W5UAA Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2019 17:30 Send this review to a friend
5 out of 5 stands!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Draft emailed for double-checking, errors fixed, email notifying it's in the mail, had them a couple days later. PERFECT!

W8JMI Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2019 22:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
New General ticket requires new QSL cards. Great service, excellent choice and the price is right.

WA3TVH Rating: 5/5 Aug 19, 2019 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Good Company   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a retro QSL from them. Easy to setup, good communication, fair price for the card. Arrived quickly and are very nice quality.

AE7EE Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2019 22:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSLs!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These folks really know their business! I ordered a new batch of cards a few weeks ago, and was delighted with the variety of designs available. The response time was very short and the printing quality excellent.
Then came a big surprise - I won a monthly drawing for 100 free cards, first time I ever won anything, and I didn't even have to enter!
I recommend them very highly - see all their products at CheapQSLs.com !

N4EWF Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2019 15:01 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These cards are inexpensive, completely functional, and arrive exactly as described on the website. The owner sends you a proof via email before printing, eliminating errors and misprints. Very prompt service. I'm happy with this company and the product, and will order from them again the next time I need QSL cards.

KB9VY Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2019 23:32 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great looking cards for a small amount of money. Delivery was very quick too. Very nice to have a chance to preview and change before they get printed. Highly recommended.

WA8BMA Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2019 21:32 Send this review to a friend
What a deal!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just canít believe how nice my QSL cards were for the price! A couple of emails for clarification and next thing I know there was my order in the mail box. First Class Act for sure, Thanks!

AJ4M Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2019 19:05 Send this review to a friend
Great company!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I wish every business I ordered from had the same fast and accurate service! For the money you can't beat the quality of the cards. I get my orders within a couple of days. The cards are good quality and accurate. They send you a proof in your email so you can see the printed product before shipping. I just think you can't beat the quality and service for the price!

K0FTC Rating: 5/5 Jul 8, 2019 21:51 Send this review to a friend
No drama  Time owned: more than 12 months
It is such a pleasure to know that when you need some QSL cards, that when you drop these folks a note, you will get almost immediate, friendly, competent, and efficient service. You don't have to worry about not getting what you want - they send you a proof to review and will revise until you are sure it is what you want. Once you say OK, they print em' and send em'. Wow - no worry, no hassle, and no drama that is so often the experience being a consumer in today's internet commerce. Thanks!

KA9IUC Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2019 13:57 Send this review to a friend
A good company to do business with.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordering and paying online was quick and easy. They confirmed every step. They were most helpful when I called with a question. They sent a sample to proof. Got cards in 6 or 7 days. I wish all companies had service like theirs. Ordered from cheapQSLs based on reviews on eham, they were not wrong.