Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | cheapQSLs.com Help

Reviews Summary for cheapQSLs.com
cheapQSLs.com Reviews: 1530 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.99/100
Description: Cost effective QSL printing service
More info: http://www.cheapqsls.com

You can write your own review of the cheapQSLs.com.

K5OOO Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2019 21:28 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed some cards to get by while I design a new card. Went with the $9.99 cards and received them in 5 days after placing my order. Excellent product and communications.

K6JPM Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2019 18:59 Send this review to a friend
Fast service, Great quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Easy to order online with nice selection of different card styles. Will definitely be ordering from Hal and Sue again.

KP2L Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2019 17:37 Send this review to a friend
Good Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good price, good quality, quick service. My 2nd time ordering. What more could you ask for.

N4FH Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2019 22:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Product! Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered on Wednesday, received on Monday. That includes proofs, correction and confirmation emails. The final product is perfect! Exactly what I ordered.

KQ6EA Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2019 18:32 Send this review to a friend
Great Deal!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Finally got around to ordering some new cards to go with my new call and address.

From the first visit to their website, to having the cards in hand, was THREE days! That's pretty good service.

The cards are very nice, heavy stock, excellent printing, and exactly as ordered.

Well done, guys! I'm sure I'll be back when I use these up!

W2VD Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2019 18:12 Send this review to a friend
Satisfied Customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm recently getting back on-the-air, so I needed some QSLs. The owners are very attentive and helpful. Fast delivery and a nice product. The QSLs are a great buy for the money.

W5TRX Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2019 02:01 Send this review to a friend
Another Satisfied Customer!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been purchasing their qsl cards off and on for several years. The selection is very good and the prices are excellent. You will receive a great looking qsl card for a very fair price, and they give you quite a few layout options; as well as, providing small changes when requested. I prefer to make my own but when that is not an option I go to cheapqsls because I have always and still do receive a great product. The owner is also pretty quick to respond to questions so in my opinion the customer support is first rate.

WE8Q Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2019 01:09 Send this review to a friend
Excellent value!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Quick service and very good product.

K6BTM Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2019 19:56 Send this review to a friend
First time order for the ~$10 / 100 cards.   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Prefect !

WK2RP Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2019 22:51 Send this review to a friend
Nice Cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
Very nice QSL cards at a very good price. Fast delivery. I find the email preview to be a great feature and they are easy to work with you on the design. Second time ordering from them and will dfinite use them in the future.