Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing
Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Reviews: 196 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14 and up
Description: Embroidered call sign hats & t-shirts made by hams, for hams. Hats run from $14 – 25 depending on lines of embroidery and graphics added and t-shirts from $15.00 - 18.50 depending on decoration options. We have also added a full line of printed ham radio coffee mugs from $15.00 to $18.00 – see our website for details. We are a full service embroiderer, sublimation printer, and vinyl cutter and we do custom work for all your needs.
More info: http://www.astridsembroidery.com

You can write your own review of the Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

KF5ITT Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2018 21:25 Send this review to a friend
Received a hat & shirt. Both Class A.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Shirt & hat match, great quality, workmanship, & value. Will certainly order again. Highly recommend these folks.

WN8QGV Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2018 14:39 Send this review to a friend
Fast and Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my 2nd call sign embroidered hat ordered from Astrid's. I love the quality and the fast turn around. I highly recommend their services.

WN8QGV

KL2T Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2018 22:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Service Very quick Shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great hat exactly what I requested quality made, very quick turn around, would highly recommend

KE6CDR Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2018 00:47 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent product and rapid shipment. The cap was right on the money, with embroidery exactly to my spec and the price was fair. Highly recommended.

KP4AJ Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2018 23:04 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality, Fast Shipping!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hi:

Just want to share these products are High Quality, Durable and order processing is very fast. I have purchased twice.

VA3JHO Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2018 09:48 Send this review to a friend
Fast shipping, excellent product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Saw the review for them on here from a google search, ordered a hat with my callsign and name: “VA3JHO James”. Quite happy with what I received, very fast shipping.

N0TLD Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2018 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
They do beautiful work, and FAST! I highly recommend them, especially given their pricing is far more reasonable than any other custom embroiderer online.Highly recommended!

KC5WA Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2018 11:39 Send this review to a friend
superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a cap and T-shirt on Monday and it arrived on Friday and it is perfection. Fast service and FAST SHIPPING. I could not ask for better.

W7OXB Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2018 07:47 Send this review to a friend
5 Stars  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Absolutely the best.
Great Quality......Great Service.....Fast Delivery

WA9VFD Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2018 10:42 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nice people making very high quality stuff. My hat was a custom job and it is flawless.