Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 454 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifhqslcards.com/

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

W0NR Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2019 15:59 Send this review to a friend
QUICK, FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Iíve used other pre-designed card printers in the past and have been satisfied but, with our recent move to another state and the acquisition of a 1X2 which I plan to keep, I was ready for a custom card. I found Randyís site and liked what I saw. As we discussed possible designs via email, he was willing to send some proof designs he thought I might like. In the end, I sent him a picture that was kind of what I wanted, along with a description of the particular design elements ó color, font, etc. Randy had a PDF proof available the next day, which was EXACTLY what I wanted.

I called in my card number, and had the cards delivered to my door in, I believe, less than a weekís time.

I found Randy to be friendly, professional, honest, and flexible. I find his product to be exactly what he says it is, and well-crafted too. His cards were a little more expensive than I was used to with the pre-designed cards, but thatís what happens when you have custom work done! All things considered, his prices are quite reasonable for the kind of work he does.

I highly recommend KB3IFH to anyone wishing to have QSL cards printed. I will use him again when I run out, no question!

Thanks to Randy for your work and dedication to the art of radio,

WB5HAK Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2019 19:42 Send this review to a friend
Perfect QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Randy over last weekend with a photo and some ideas I had for my QSL cards. He helped me through the process, over the next day and we came up with a proof that looked JUST like I wanted it to. He said "10 days in production", which seemed reasonable, BUT I got them delivered today by UPS in ONLY 5 days. As others have said, Randy is VERY patient and meticulous to detail. The cards even look better than the proof did. Brilliant color as I wanted, just couldn't be better! Thanks, Randy!!

W3FLH Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2019 12:44 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service, great looking cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I met Randy at Hamvention this year (mid-May) and discussed my idea for an update to a vintage style card. We exchanged several emails over the next week (Randy is very patient!), and by the first week of June they were in my hand. The cards look great, and his service is first rate.

I recommend Randy without reservation, and I know you will be just as happy with your cards as I am with mine.

K9UCX Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2019 01:01 Send this review to a friend
The BEST of The BEST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is the (PERFECT) One-Stop-Shop for all your QSL Card needs including an array of Ham Shack related gifts.

I am so happy with my new custom QSL cards and the Customer Service Randy provides is over the top with fast and I mean fast Communications, Quality Product, and prompt delivery.

When you need (Quality) QSL Cards you better put Randy on speed dial as he will forever be on mine.
73's K9UCX, Ken

K5MH Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2018 17:42 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My experience could not have been better. It began with a photograph taken by my wife, and it ended with a box of spectacular QSL cards. Numerous options, personal attention via email, unbelievably quick response, reasonable prices, high-quality cards--Randy does a terrific job.

KA3IKL Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2018 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wish everybody I did business with was as good as Randy KB3IFH. He was very responsive, provided a great QSL card, and did it quickly. Very impressive.

KC5BG Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2018 15:44 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is quick, very easy to deal with, prompt, received texts/email within a couple of hours. Just had a few back and forth emails, ordered and received these fantastic cards in about 1 week. Just excellent all the way oround. Highly recommended.

N3VMC Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2018 18:00 Send this review to a friend
High quality and a quick turnaround  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I cant say anything bad about Randy's service. Quick replies, friendly service and great cards. Highly recommended.

AB3GS Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2018 18:49 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service and products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have no ham experience and have never had QSL cards. Looked through QST and found no USA printers that I liked. I found KB3IFH listed in eham with 5/5 reviews. I emailed him and immediately received a requested state qsl sample.
I decided to use a photo I had for a custom card and sent it to Randy. He was EXTREMELY helpful and timely with layout, colors and design. The cards arrived this weekend and are beautiful!
When you are new and inexperienced it is great to have someone who delivers an excellent product and service to help you. Thanks to eham reviewers for their 5/5 recommendations. I also highly recommend KB3IFH for anyone desiring qsl cards.

N2HX Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2018 17:08 Send this review to a friend
great to deal with  Time owned: months
I just ordered cards from Randy and the cards look great Randy always does a nice job this is the 7th order of card he has done for me they always look great and this will not be my last order for sure