Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 436 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

K4SSN Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2018 18:34 Send this review to a friend
outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is very dedicated, he worked on my QSL card design over Christmas day !! He was very polite and professional in all communications. Randy responded to every note I sent him quickly. I picked up a clock from him as well , I was so surprised at the quality of the clock, the print on it was outstanding.

When I got the cards, there was a type-o in my address, mistakes happen, Randy immediately told me he would reprint at his cost and send me a new batch ! inside a week I had my new cards corrected and looking GREAT !! Thanks Randy , you will get ALL my orders for QSL cards as well as other shack stuff ....

W2BXR Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2017 18:46 Send this review to a friend
Another great card!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order with Randy was when we lived in SC. Moving to PA I needed new cards so I contacted him again. I had Randy carry over the design from my first order to this one and again he did an outstanding job. The new card has one of his new backgrounds and the card stock seems heavier. Good job!!

W6OU Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2017 13:20 Send this review to a friend
Good support  Time owned: more than 12 months
Good communications during planning and composing stages.

K2RB Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2017 09:48 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was a pleasure to deal with. Ordered cards, mouse pads and cups with the artwork supplied from Jeff, K1NSS. The quality was incredible and I know now where to get those special cards. Thanks Randy

W2FKN Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2017 10:36 Send this review to a friend
BEST QSL CARDS EVER!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first cards from Randy - He absolutely out did himself in every respect. Got them earlier than promised and the quality is second to none! Great guy to deal with and he'll always have my business for sure! Why go anywhere else.

K5RG Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2017 19:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy did a special event QSL for the NASA Johnson Space Center Amateur Radio Club (W5RRR). Trying to get a five NASA engineers to come to a conclusion should have driven Randy crazy but he only added his technical suggestions and stuck with us throughout the entire process. He cites customer service and I can assure you he means every word. The resultant QSL cards were (as Tony the tiger says) - Great!

N3HAM Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2017 11:04 Send this review to a friend
Went the Extra Nautical Mile  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Our club located on a Museum Ship needed new cards. Sent several pictures to Randy and he came up with proofs that were outstanding. Innovative additions I never thought of were added. I sent a recommendation for an adjustment and he factored it in masterfully. He gets my business when I need new ones.

KI4PSR Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2017 15:22 Send this review to a friend
Great Looking and Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy was very helpful getting my card the way I wanted it, and patiently offered different examples of my card's layout to choose from. He was able to adjust the brightness of the JPEG I sent and made it fit the card. Looks GREAT!

After the final proof, delivery was very fast, less than 10 days.

J68GD Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2017 20:13 Send this review to a friend
Simply The Best !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
1000 cards from concept to delivery is six days. Fantastic quality and customer service. Thanks Randy !

KF5U Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2017 15:15 Send this review to a friend
1st Class Quality - 1st Class Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's been almost 50 years since I had any QSL cards, so I decided it was about time I had some made!! Randy quickly sent me a proof based on my design preferences. The end result was fantastic. From start to finish, everything took just a few days. Quality and service could not have been better.

I also ordered several custom mouse pads at the same time. My mice love them!!