Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | KB3IFH QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for KB3IFH QSL Cards
KB3IFH QSL Cards Reviews: 449 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$50-$100
Description: Full Color quality QSL & Eyeball cards.
Free custom design & imaging scanning
More info: http://www.kb3ifh.homestead.com

You can write your own review of the KB3IFH QSL Cards.

KA3IKL Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2018 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wish everybody I did business with was as good as Randy KB3IFH. He was very responsive, provided a great QSL card, and did it quickly. Very impressive.

KC5BG Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2018 15:44 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is quick, very easy to deal with, prompt, received texts/email within a couple of hours. Just had a few back and forth emails, ordered and received these fantastic cards in about 1 week. Just excellent all the way oround. Highly recommended.

N3VMC Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2018 18:00 Send this review to a friend
High quality and a quick turnaround  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I cant say anything bad about Randy's service. Quick replies, friendly service and great cards. Highly recommended.

AB3GS Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2018 18:49 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service and products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have no ham experience and have never had QSL cards. Looked through QST and found no USA printers that I liked. I found KB3IFH listed in eham with 5/5 reviews. I emailed him and immediately received a requested state qsl sample.
I decided to use a photo I had for a custom card and sent it to Randy. He was EXTREMELY helpful and timely with layout, colors and design. The cards arrived this weekend and are beautiful!
When you are new and inexperienced it is great to have someone who delivers an excellent product and service to help you. Thanks to eham reviewers for their 5/5 recommendations. I also highly recommend KB3IFH for anyone desiring qsl cards.

N2HX Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2018 17:08 Send this review to a friend
great to deal with  Time owned: months
I just ordered cards from Randy and the cards look great Randy always does a nice job this is the 7th order of card he has done for me they always look great and this will not be my last order for sure

WB7DKZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2018 12:17 Send this review to a friend
Stunning!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Randy is quick, prompt, and very clear to work with. Had a number of E mail go arounds, and its as if Randy has gone through this a few times! I had a rater low resolution picture for the front of my card, and he let me know, so glad he did. I eventually found the original and wow does my card pop! I revised the report side of my card and Randy formatted it perfectly. I will be re ordering for sure when I run out in the not too distant future. Unexpected benefit is the box they re shipped in, it fits perfectly on my shelf. Of course, quick turn around time. And printed in the USA.

WQ8Q Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2018 20:37 Send this review to a friend
Just what I was looking for  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
NEW QTH = NEW QSL CARDS.
I don’t send out as many as I used to, but I have never had any really “nice” QSL cards to send.
I wanted something different and colorful in case there’s another ham somewhere who just might want to put my QSL on his wall.
I decided on a commercially available photo of downtown Cincinnati at dusk. I contacted Randy and told him what I wanted and he quickly purchased the photo (only $10) from a stock photo company and emailed me a proof of my new card. I made one minor change, which he quickly changed and sent me the final proof. Less than a week later I had my new cards in the shack ready for any and all who might need a card from Cincinnati, Ohio
High quality, quick service, and reasonable price. I would definitely use KB3IFH again and wouldn’t hesitate recommending him to other hams. Good job, Randy.

K7JE Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2018 12:03 Send this review to a friend
Great! Cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just awesome cards, great service, fast!

Don't even think about using someone else.

NW3Y Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2018 13:40 Send this review to a friend
Very fine  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High quality, fast service and good pricing. Very happy with these cards.

KC5WA Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2018 12:20 Send this review to a friend
perfection  Time owned: more than 12 months
My third time ordering QSL cards from Randy. Again perfection. It only took 9 calendar days from order to receipt. Perfection always. 73 WW5RC